Windows 10: Unable to play some MKV files on Music and TV app, Error 0xc1010103

Discus and support Unable to play some MKV files on Music and TV app, Error 0xc1010103 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As per subject, I can only play some MKV files. Has anyone encountered the same issue? Couldn't search for some reason. I can play all files using VLC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christyles, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Unable to play some MKV files on Music and TV app, Error 0xc1010103

As per subject, I can only play some MKV files. Has anyone encountered the same issue? Couldn't search for some reason. I can play all files using VLC just fine.

:)

Christyles, Sep 24, 2019

2. Unable to play some MKV files on Music and TV app, Error 0xc1010103

As per subject, I can only play some MKV files. Has anyone encountered the same issue? Couldn't search for some reason. I can play all files using VLC just fine.

Christyles, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Kuloskap Win User
    movies & TV app can't play sound in mkv files?

movies & TV app can't play sound in mkv files?

Kuloskap, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Unable to play some MKV files on Music and TV app, Error 0xc1010103

video and sutitles of .MKV file are not working in Windows 10 Media Player and in Film & TV app

Hi Saurav,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor here to help you.

I'm sorry, but actually .mkv files aren't compatible neither with Film & TV app nor with Windows Media Player.

You can see the list of compatibles formats here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/307808...

I can suggest you to use VLC instead of the other player for playing .mkv files. You can get it here:
    VLC: Official site - Free multimedia solutions for all OS! - VideoLAN

Please let me know if that solves your doubts.

StefanoTamiotti, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Unable to play some MKV files on Music and TV app, Error 0xc1010103

1. Unable to play some MKV files on Music and TV app, Error 0xc1010103 - Similar Threads - Unable play MKV

2. MKV file will not play on one PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MKV file will not play on one PC: I have three PCs with the same version of PotPlayer. Two of them will play a certain mkv file, one will not. All will play the file with VLC. All PCs are on the same Windows 10 1809 OS. All at the same patch level. I ran mkvalidator over the file and it says the "file...
  3. Movies and TV and the MKV nightmare

Movies and TV and the MKV nightmare: Since the release of windows 10 in 2015, there was an app called "Movies and TV" that can play different video extensions except MKV. Now for 5 years Microsoft didn't fix this issue and I really don't know why, I was sure that any company will be happy to attract as much...
  4. Some mkv files do not have thumbnails (and do not play properly on Movies & TV). What is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some mkv files do not have thumbnails (and do not play properly on Movies & TV). What is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VincentJoshuaET [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftgida/some_mkv_files_do_not_have_thumbnails_and_do_not/
  5. Music files not playing on TV or radio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Music files not playing on TV or radio: For some years I have play music and display photographs stored on an aging DLNA compliant NAS via a Panasonic Smart TV using Viera Tools > Media Server. I have now copied my music and photographs to a new Windows 10 PC and have no problems displaying the photographs on...
  6. Unable to play hevc files in Movies and TV app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to play hevc files in Movies and TV app: [ATTACH] Please Help, I can't play some videos in Movies and TV app, whenever I click on the file, The App goes into a weird full screen with dark no video and then immediately crashes. I've noted the codec from VLC, a screenshot of codec information of the file is posted...
  7. Microsoft movies & TV error code 0xc1010103

Microsoft movies & TV error code 0xc1010103: Does Microsoft movies & TV support an MKV file? because if I try to play an MKV video file in my laptop, it always shows an error code 0xc1010103. I played the video in a different app or in my phone and it works just fine....
  8. Unable to Play important .mkv extension video files in Films & TV error Can't Play 0xc00d36e6

Unable to Play important .mkv extension video files in Films & TV error Can't Play 0xc00d36e6: Hi Team, i am unable to play .mkv extension some important videos files in Films & TV Windows 10, Getting the playback error below; Please suggest how to fix it ? Can't Play Sorry we are not sure what happened. Please try again later 0xc00d36e6 Send Feedback...
  9. movies & TV app can't play sound in mkv files?

movies & TV app can't play sound in mkv files?: movies & TV app can't play sound in mkv files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app-cant-play-sound-in-mkv-files/021849a8-e4e1-4a71-91d2-d47b43b98998
  10. MKV Files won't play in v1809

MKV Files won't play in v1809: Ok so, i've noticed that v1809 will NOT play MKV files in VLC or any other video player. They work perfectly on my other computer which is still running v1803. Is there a fix? 122139