Windows 10: unable to play world poker game

Discus and support unable to play world poker game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I click on game icon and up comes all aol masque games. I click on the world poker to play game nothing happens an ongoing ads plays on and on and on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CeliaCintron, Jun 17, 2020.

1. unable to play world poker game

I click on game icon and up comes all aol masque games. I click on the world poker to play game nothing happens an ongoing ads plays on and on and on . if I click again it starts the ad up from beginning I have not been able to get on all day what is going on!!!!

:)

CeliaCintron, Jun 17, 2020

2. I am unable to play facebook Zynga Poker on my nokia n900.

I am unable to play facebook Zynga Poker on my nokia n900. I installed TwekFlash plugin. When I tried to play Zynga Poker, it was connecting. once the loading process has completed to 100%, It was still showing connecting but unable to load. My internet
    speed on nokia n900 is OK. Its 3G connection. This problem occurs not only to me but all my friends who is using nokia n900 is having the same issue. Plz help ASAP...

Thanks... FYI: I installed Firefox browser also but the same issue persists..

Bobbykangabam1, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Can I play poker on my smartphone?

Hello. You will need an android device with current flash support to use that website. I was able to play the poker games with android. Windows Mobile doesn't have current flash. It is kind of small on a phone screen and hard to play,though...

Resourceful, Jun 17, 2020
  4. jimdog99 Win User

unable to play world poker game

Cannot open World Series of Poker (WSOP) website

I play the World Series of Poker (WSOP) game and placed it in my Bookmarks so I have played it over a year until recently when it no longer directs me to the game. It directs me to the WSOP site then stops and makes a soft sounding "thunk". I do not get
    an error code or any redirection advice. This action happens when I use Firefox. I tried to connect on Explorer and Chrome and was able to connect on each "one" time. The second I tried on each (Explorer & Chrome) the same thing happens - I am directed to
    the WSOP game, it tries to connect, stops and makes a soft "thunk" with no error code. This "computer dummy" would appreciate some help. My gut feel is I need to change some type of acceptance or recognition indicator in my Windows Program - but after all,
    the dummy is asking. Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Jim Parrish

Bookmark Connection Problem Re-do- Original Title

jimdog99, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

unable to play world poker game

1. unable to play world poker game - Similar Threads - unable play world

2. Unable to play any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play any games: Started having issues with my pc 2 days ago. Recently have done the whatcrashed test “On Wed 9/28/2022 7:46:26 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\ MEMORY DMPThis was probably caused by the following module: ntkrImp.exe nt!setjmpex +...
  3. Unable to play any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play any games: Started having issues with my pc 2 days ago. Recently have done the whatcrashed test “On Wed 9/28/2022 7:46:26 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\ MEMORY DMPThis was probably caused by the following module: ntkrImp.exe nt!setjmpex +...
  4. Unable to play any games on DirectX12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play any games on DirectX12: Hello, I tried playing multiple games with DirectX12, but they open in DirectX11 no matter what, I tried using -force-d3d12 but I don't get any errors and it just boots up in DirectX11, but games like Resident Evil Village which does require DirectX12 it runs fine. I also...
  5. Unable to connect to world.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect to world.: This needs to be fixed ASAP. I have fixed everything my internet and connection is all checked and good. But its still not letting me connect to a friends game. ive even unadded them an added them back again PLEASE HELP....
  6. Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to world: So, my friend plays ps4 and we wanted to be able to play Minecraft but when he tried to join my world it was loading until it said unable to connect to the world. I then tried to join his world and it did the same thing that it did to him. We check our settings and they were...
  7. go to play poker on facebook goes dark will not let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    go to play poker on facebook goes dark will not let me play: how do I play poker on facebook when it goes dark and will not let me play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-to-play-poker-on-facebook-goes-dark-will-not/43047cd5-d7f7-425e-add9-ebb513fa39e7
  8. Unable to connect to world.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to world.: Hello. My friend and I are trying to cross-play on Minecraft (Win10 Edition), but both of our screens end up showing us the wording "Unable to connect to world," only when we try to join each other's singleplayer worlds. This problem is happening on my PC, but cross-play...
  9. Unable to play a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to play a game: When I play League of Legends, it will always log me off and say that a critical error has occurred, and tells me to submit this link C:\Users\zackb\AppData\Local\Temp\PKM31A5.tmp Thank you....
  10. World of Warcraft windowed game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Warcraft windowed game play: What the hell is the matter with you **** at microsoft? You refused to support full screen for the latest release of World of Warcraft BFA and now our experience as gamers has to suffer. For YEARS windows has been forced down our throats ( I HATE windows 10 ) and now your...