Windows 10: Unable to play Xbox360 online.

Discus and support Unable to play Xbox360 online. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Network,Internet and Xbox live show o.k.,but Service alert shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilliamAnderson8, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Unable to play Xbox360 online.

Network,Internet and Xbox live show o.k.,but Service alert shows

:)

WilliamAnderson8, Nov 25, 2018

2. My Xbox360 controller is not recognized

When I plug in my Xbox360 controller, I get a message saying the USB device is not recognized. The Controller is listed under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" as "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" Under Properties it says

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

A request for the USB device descriptor failed." Is there a solution to this problem? My friends would probably kill me if I tried to play Dark Souls with a keyboard

matthewbyrnes, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Unable to play videos in Windows 10

We suggest uninstalling the display adapter driver that might have caused the video not to play. You can follow the steps provided by Deepak_Krishnan R on this
    Unable to play video/youtube/media player which was found helpful resolving the issue.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Unable to play Xbox360 online.

xbox360 password word.I WAS told to change it because of a little problem I had.But instead I changed my xbox live password, now I have more problems. PLEASE HELPPPP

I changed my xbox360 live microsoft gold password instead of my regular xbox360 password,now im having even more troubles. PLS HELP

DENIMS VENOM, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Unable to play Xbox360 online.

1. Unable to play Xbox360 online. - Similar Threads - Unable play Xbox360

2. Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.: Hello there, I have had this issue for a couple of months now and trying to fix it is driving me insane, I have searched the internet, asked supports and still no solution. I have spoken with xbox who couldn't sort it but then forza horizon 4 support told me to speak to xbox....
  3. online play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online play: Hey microsoft, Im trying to turn my online play on in the windows 10 xbox tab and everytime I click allow then submit it reloads the page then sets it to block im not in a family and everything else is enabled can anyone help me figure this out ive been trying for about a...
  4. Online play restricted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online play restricted: Windows 10. Minecraft Dungeons. I get the error message Online Play Restricted. My Dad has tried to allow the specific game on his parental account but there does not seem to be any input option. How can he do this?...
  5. Unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2: Unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2 the gaming service does not appear to be running. When I try to launch, it does nothing. When I click on get more info > I'm signed in. Been troubleshooting for days now and about to give up on any games from the MS store. Even have a...
  6. Minecraft, unable to play online! HELP! HELP! HELP!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft, unable to play online! HELP! HELP! HELP!: My son allowed Minecraft to work offline but now we can't make it work online. I receive a message that there are Privacy / Security settings that prevent playing online. But I don’t know how to change the settings. It is Microsoft Family and my son uses XBOX Live Gold...
  7. Hacker on Xbox360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker on Xbox360: There is a hacker or modder on the XBOX 360. Last night he was playing Battlefield 4. He says there is no way anyone can stop him because his father works for Microsoft. His gamer tag changes costantly. Last night his gamer tag was " [Mod Removed - Gamertag] ". It says he is...
  8. Unable to Play Forza 4 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Play Forza 4 online: I want to play online with Forza 4 … getting these error codes... can you help [ATTACH] Network seems ok [ATTACH] ***Original Title: Forza 4 problem with network***...
  9. Media Sharing with Xbox360

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Sharing with Xbox360: I have an XBox360 that want yo use as a media player but can't seem to get the connection with my WIN10 PC. It seems to be a problem about setting the Xbox as an extender. I just would like the simplest solution to use the Xbox as a media player of files in my network. Please...
  10. Unable to play any videos online after updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play any videos online after updating windows 10: Unable to play any videos online after updating windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-play-any-videos-online-after-updating/5ebbbe12-7b72-49d7-a0c3-44247d7643a1