Windows 10: Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Discus and support Unable to play YouTube or Netflix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shaptoni, Apr 6, 2020.

1. shaptoni Win User

Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix

I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363

Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA app

Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA edge browser

YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh edge browser

Netflix say:

If you experience the error code U7361-1253-800705AA on your Windows 10 computer, it typically indicates that your system requires an update. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
    • Perform Windows updates

- this is what caused the issue and i am now on the latest version

• If you are using the Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN edition, we suggest downloading the Windows Media Feature Pack.

- this is not applicable for my version

Can anyone help?

Thanks

:)

shaptoni, Apr 6, 2020

2. Stuttering and buzzing when playing youtube through Windows Edge and on the Netflix app

Thanks for the response. Adobe flash was enabled and it is video through Edge and Netflix that has the problem.

I followed both the steps suggested below to no avail, still the same problem..

It is definitely linked to Microsoft Edge; as accessing either Netflix or YouTube through Google Chrome has been fine.

Ritchie Somerville, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Video Youtube Netflix error messages

I use both for Netflix and edge for YouTube. Today when I was on a WiFi Connection i checked the Netflix app and it played. Now that I'm home using continuum it won't play. Also, yesterday when i was talking to Netflix support, it worked! As soon as We
    hung up, and it stopped working.

chickensrus, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

1. Unable to play YouTube or Netflix - Similar Threads - Unable play YouTube

2. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  3. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  4. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop: I have a Laptop,Asus TUF Gaming f15 fx506hm,Windows 10 Pro N.Normal Youtube-Videos are playing usually, but Twitch-Streams show a #4000 Error and Netflix tells me my Firefox is outdated, which Firefox itsselft sais it is up to date.I have tried emptying the browser cache,...
  6. I can not play any video online YouTube, Netflix, Amazon et.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not play any video online YouTube, Netflix, Amazon et.: Hello , I am facing a problem with my laptop for a while now and it came to the point that is really annoying. Every time I try to watch an online video youtube it takes about a minute to start the video, some times even longer. When it eventually starts, if I try to move the...
  7. I can not play any video online YouTube, Netflix, Amazon et.

I can not play any video online YouTube, Netflix, Amazon et.: Hello , I am facing a problem with my laptop for a while now and it came to the point that is really annoying. Every time I try to watch an online video youtube it takes about a minute to start the video, some times even longer. When it eventually starts, if I try to move the...
  8. wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix: Hello! I have a wacom DTK2100 Cintiq and when I play video on any website, you tube, netflix hulu even facebook videos and just playing music on spotify it will not register my pen movement. It will see my regular mouse moment however. I would think it was just my cintiq, but...
  9. Unable To Stop YouTube "Auto Play"

Unable To Stop YouTube "Auto Play": I'm having a problem with YouTube on Chrome. I can't turn off "auto play" because the blue toggle box is missing from the right top corner. If this is a new feature from YouTube?, I'm not sure I like it. Has anyone figured out how to permanently stop (not just clicking the...
  10. netflix will not play movie

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    netflix will not play movie: hi my netflix is saying i am using an unblocker or proxy..... what does this mean and how do i fix it, thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/netflix-will-not-play-movie/17ec7206-2f3c-4827-9bcf-43d00d19629a"