Windows 10: Unable to Print After after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148

Discus and support Unable to Print After after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Office Ricoh printer unable to ping after after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148. Please suggest to fix this issue. Printer: Ricoh 3503... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Senapati, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Senapati Win User

Unable to Print After after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148

Office Ricoh printer unable to ping after after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148.

Please suggest to fix this issue.

Printer: Ricoh 3503

:)

Senapati, Oct 15, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

Unable to print properly with MS Office 2019

So, it is something in MS Word.

Check Advanced section in Options and scroll down to print options. See, if anything odd is checked..

Unable to Print After after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148 [​IMG]

AndreTen, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Unable to Print After after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148

KB4013429 Updates not Print output

Hi,

For better assistance, we'd like to get the following information:

• Did the issue start only after you have downloaded the Windows Update?
    • Are you able to print out from other programs like MS Word?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done do far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Windows Update troubleshooter
    to help resolve the issue.

Let us know the result.

Kerwin Lee, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Print After after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148

1. Unable to Print After after doing a MS patch update - KB4524148 - Similar Threads - Unable Print doing

2. Anyone noticed that MS Edge Chromium does not update after Patch Tues?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone noticed that MS Edge Chromium does not update after Patch Tues?: All Have noticed an oddball scenario here where my small network of 8 physical machines and 4 VMs would automatically get the latest versions of MS Edge Chromium like clockwork with the help of these two tasks that are installed to Task Scheduler: [img] But after this...
  3. Unable to print after 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to print after 2004: Yesterday windows 10 2004 update installed on my machine. Today the printer is not printing. I can see jobs in the print queue but nothing will print. Is there a fix for this?...
  4. Unable to Print after update - Canon MF743Cdw

Unable to Print after update - Canon MF743Cdw: Hello - I am unable to print anything after my system did an automatic update. I am printing over WIFI and nothing happens when I try to print something. There's no documents in the queue, nothing happens. The only error I get is when I try to print a test page. It...
  5. Unable to access Remote Desktop Connection after update May Cumulative Patch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to access Remote Desktop Connection after update May Cumulative Patch: I having issue on accessing Remote Desktop after updated “May Cumulative Updates KB4551853”, Previously with the updates of “Feb Cumulative Updates KB4534321” there is no such issue encountered. After updated from “KB4534321” to “KB4551853”, I am unable to remote desktop....
  6. Problems after update on 10/4/19 of October 3, 2019—KB4524148 (OS Build 17763.775)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after update on 10/4/19 of October 3, 2019—KB4524148 (OS Build 17763.775): I am having problems with Microsoft Edge not responding. This issue has grown so that now I am experiencing a drastic slowing of computer performance. Yesterday a Wer.fault.exe error appeared. I have checked the computer reliability report and there appears to be a...
  7. After installing KB4524148 boot issue

After installing KB4524148 boot issue: Hello, After installing KB4524148 several users called because their laptops shows only the dell boot screen. Restarting the laptop does not solve the issue. Last month updates also causes laptops with boot issues. Only option in this case is to re-image the laptop in SCCM....
  8. Unable to print after installing Windows updates

Unable to print after installing Windows updates: After installing the windows 10 update on 10/04/2019 any print button will not print. Computer goes back to start up menu. ***Original title: Cannot print after windows 10 update on 10/04/2019??***...
  9. Unable to print after latest Windows update

Unable to print after latest Windows update: Curtailed printer access seems to be a common problem, from what I see on the forums. Here is my situation: Lenovo desktop running Windows 10; HP OfficeJet Pro 6968; all Lenovo operating software and drivers up-to-date as of today; all HP drivers up-to-date as of today....
  10. Windows Boot Issues after MS Security Patches applied

Windows Boot Issues after MS Security Patches applied: We have a strange issue that seems to occur after security updates are applied from Microsoft - but we are not 100% convinced it is a Microsoft issue. Apologies for the long post but I wanted to provide as much detail as possible. Our laptops are all HP 840 Elitebooks (G1...
Tags: