Windows 10: Unable to print after installing Windows updates

Discus and support Unable to print after installing Windows updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing the windows 10 update on 10/04/2019 any print button will not print. Computer goes back to start up menu. ***Original title: Cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BryanGoodenkauf, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Unable to print after installing Windows updates

After installing the windows 10 update on 10/04/2019 any print button will not print. Computer goes back to start up menu.

***Original title: Cannot print after windows 10 update on 10/04/2019??***

:)

BryanGoodenkauf, Oct 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2019
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Unable to print after installing Windows updates

Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Unable to print after installing Windows updates

1. Unable to print after installing Windows updates - Similar Threads - Unable print installing

2. Unable to PRINT ON BOTH SIDES after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to PRINT ON BOTH SIDES after Windows 11 update: I have a RICOH laser printer which supports "wireless printing" Ever since I updated to Microsoft Windows 11, I couldn't select the option to PRINT ON BOTH SIDES. Now I'm just simply wasting paper.I regretted my decision to click "update".... There are a few things that...
  3. Unable to PRINT ON BOTH SIDES after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to PRINT ON BOTH SIDES after Windows 11 update: I have a RICOH laser printer which supports "wireless printing" Ever since I updated to Microsoft Windows 11, I couldn't select the option to PRINT ON BOTH SIDES. Now I'm just simply wasting paper.I regretted my decision to click "update".... There are a few things that...
  4. user unable to install print drivers after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    user unable to install print drivers after windows update: After the Aug 2021 update normal domain users are unable to print. The get a pop up about needing to update printer. It will not allow them to do so. If I login as administrator I don't even get the popup and it prints just fine. I have removed all updates that got install...
  5. Unable to print after 2004

Unable to print after 2004: Yesterday windows 10 2004 update installed on my machine. Today the printer is not printing. I can see jobs in the print queue but nothing will print. Is there a fix for this?...
  6. Unable to Print after update - Canon MF743Cdw

Unable to Print after update - Canon MF743Cdw: Hello - I am unable to print anything after my system did an automatic update. I am printing over WIFI and nothing happens when I try to print something. There's no documents in the queue, nothing happens. The only error I get is when I try to print a test page. It...
  7. Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 - Uninstalling update fixes problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 - Uninstalling update fixes problem: Rather than a question I wish to add another observation re. the problems with update KB4560960. In addition to inability to print I also observed another "bug", which too was fixed by uninstalling KB4560960. Description: I get daily news mailings from several sites:...
  8. My brothers printer unable to print after windows update\.

My brothers printer unable to print after windows update\.: My brothers printer was working ok suddenly stop printing. I have uninstalled and re installed the Brothers program 2 or 3 times and also the drivers. still. nothing. I read that after a windows update it has happened to a few printers. Is there anything that I can do? I do...
  9. Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 and/or KB4561608. Uninstalling updates...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 and/or KB4561608. Uninstalling updates...: Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 and/or KB4561608. Uninstalling updates fixes problem. Reporting bug. This is happening to every Windows 10 computer in our organization as updates install....
  10. Unable to print after latest Windows update

Unable to print after latest Windows update: Curtailed printer access seems to be a common problem, from what I see on the forums. Here is my situation: Lenovo desktop running Windows 10; HP OfficeJet Pro 6968; all Lenovo operating software and drivers up-to-date as of today; all HP drivers up-to-date as of today....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x00000bbb windows 10

2. unable to create print job windows 10

3. installing 4525237 nov 2019 ms patch update issue