Windows 10: Unable to print from any browser

Discus and support Unable to print from any browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I am unable to print to any printers from any browser. When I use the browsers print function it brings up the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Proftony, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Proftony Win User

Unable to print from any browser

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I am unable to print to any printers from any browser. When I use the browsers print function it brings up the preview window, but just spins and never connects to any printer.

:)

Proftony, Aug 24, 2015

2. MS Edge printing issue

I am suddenly unable to print in MS Edge. I can print from other browsers but rely on Edge. Can someone assist?

SharonMcCaffrey, Aug 24, 2015
  3. After Windows 10 upgrade Ican`t see any Facebook Cover photo`s & other content. But they are there, I just can`t see them?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions:

• How are you accessing Facebook?
    • Did you try to use Facebook in different browsers?
    • Are you facing the same issue while accessing Facebook from any browser?
    • What is the format of the document which you are trying to print?
    • Are you able to print files from your saved documents?
    • Are you unable to print from any browser?

Please get back to us with the information.

If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Unable to print from any browser

1. Unable to print from any browser - Similar Threads - Unable print browser

2. On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing...: We have an issue occurring on a specific customer's Windows 11 PC; when our print queue is selected from any browser, they cannot print. Here is a screenshot of the user's PC:Some details from investigation on our end:- It is a Japanese version of Windows- The PC was upgraded...
  3. On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing...: We have an issue occurring on a specific customer's Windows 11 PC; when our print queue is selected from any browser, they cannot print. Here is a screenshot of the user's PC:Some details from investigation on our end:- It is a Japanese version of Windows- The PC was upgraded...
  4. Crash when printing on any browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crash when printing on any browser: My occupation requires me to print many documents from the browser I am using Google Chrome. Recently, I find myself not able to print anything from the browser after I updated the latest windows version, it just keep crashing when I try printing. The stop code is...
  5. Unable to print from any browser in Windows 10 PRO

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to print from any browser in Windows 10 PRO: When I try to print from any browser, I click on print and nothing happens. I can print from anywhere else with no problems. This problem started about 1 week ago. Nothing was added to my desktop. 132304
  6. Printing from the EDGE Browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing from the EDGE Browser: I cannot print documents, email files, etc. from the Edge Browser. When I switch to the Google Chrome and transfer my msn email account to Gmail account I Print with no problem. My printer is an HP ENVY 7640. I 've updated all my printer drivers to the latest. My printer...
  7. Unable to download PDFs on any browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to download PDFs on any browser: For the past couple of days I have been unable to download PDFs from a link on any browser using my primary account on my PC. This applies to Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. When I left-click on a link to a PDF, I get one of two responses: Waiting for 127.0.0.1... Waiting for...
  8. Unable to print to any printer or on any network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to print to any printer or on any network: Was printing fine one day on a Dell laptop that is about 4 years old, and then the next day it just stopped printing. When printing from a Microsoft program (Word, Excel, etc.) I get a message like "Word can print due to a problem with the printer setup." When I print from...
  9. Unable to download any pdf or exe file from any browser

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to download any pdf or exe file from any browser: Recently, I've realized whenever I try to access any PDF or download any EXE file using Windows 10, it never downloads. It's constantly stuck in "Waiting for connection", it happens in all browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Edge). However, if I boot up a virtual machine using...
  10. Unable to print from browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to print from browsers: I have a client who recently upgraded to Windows 10 and is now unable to print to any printers from any browser. When using the browser's print function it brings up the preview window, but just spins and never connects to any printer. She can, however, highlight the text,...