Windows 10: Unable to print only Save Print Outprint As option appearing

Discus and support Unable to print only Save Print Outprint As option appearing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I print, I get this message, "Save Print Outprint As". Nothing else. Can you help me please. ***Original title: I get this message, "Save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by L.S.N_, Oct 1, 2019.

1. L.S.N_ Win User

Unable to print only Save Print Outprint As option appearing

When I print, I get this message, "Save Print Outprint As". Nothing else. Can you help me please.

***Original title: I get this message, "Save Print Outprint As". Nothing else. Can you help me please.***

:)

L.S.N_, Oct 1, 2019

2. Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Unable to print only Save Print Outprint As option appearing

Unable to Print as there is only option to Save.

*Original Title: Print problems

Since my upgrade to windows 10, whenever I try to print something that has been downloaded, there is only an option to save ..... no option to print. So I have to close my screen and go to downloads file and find it again and then print.. How do I change
    this default setting???

SherryDouden, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Unable to print only Save Print Outprint As option appearing

1. Unable to print only Save Print Outprint As option appearing - Similar Threads - Unable print Save

2. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Save to PDF in the print option.: Hello Microsoft. I can't seem to save to PDF from my print option. even though i see the option to save to PDF, but when I select that option and click on print. nothing happen....
  3. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Save to PDF in the print option.: Hello Microsoft. I can't seem to save to PDF from my print option. even though i see the option to save to PDF, but when I select that option and click on print. nothing happen....
  4. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I print? I can only save things as a pdf. There is no print option.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I print? I can only save things as a pdf. There is no print option.: I have a Brother HL-L2370DW printer and when ever I try to print anything I am not given the option to print. I am only given the option to save as a PDF. And when I do that I can't print the PDF that I downloaded. The printer works for other people in my house but not me. I...
  6. Why can't I print? I can only save things as a pdf. There is no print option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I print? I can only save things as a pdf. There is no print option.: I have a Brother HL-L2370DW printer and when ever I try to print anything I am not given the option to print. I am only given the option to save as a PDF. And when I do that I can't print the PDF that I downloaded. The printer works for other people in my house but not me. I...
  7. Why can't I print? I can only save things as a pdf. There is no print option.

8. image resizer unable to print or save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    image resizer unable to print or save: I spent $7 at the store for the image resizer upgrade. Now I can't save or print the resized image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-resizer-unable-to-print-or-save/f48af97b-6e9b-4829-b644-7dd05a16deed
  9. image resizer unable to print or save

image resizer unable to print or save: I spent $7 at the store for the image resizer upgrade. Now I can't save or print the resized image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-resizer-unable-to-print-or-save/f48af97b-6e9b-4829-b644-7dd05a16deed
  10. PDF document only saves as a HTML file with no option to print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF document only saves as a HTML file with no option to print: I received a document clearly marked as a PDF but when I downloaded it it was saved as HTML file and it won't give me an option to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-document-only-saves-as-a-html-file-with-no/4a2d40f0-c14c-4d82-b99a-3de82931d3ff"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PRINT BUTTON ON SITE NOT PRINTING OPTIONS ARE SAVE AND OPEN