Windows 10: Unable to print Operation could not be completed error 0x77 The system does not support the...

Discus and support Unable to print Operation could not be completed error 0x77 The system does not support the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 connected over WiFI, installed latest driver.First noticed this when chrome said "The selected printer is not available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dennis Lee poi, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Unable to print Operation could not be completed error 0x77 The system does not support the...

HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 connected over WiFI, installed latest driver.First noticed this when chrome said "The selected printer is not available or installed correctly", thought it was a chrome issue.Then tried printing from other applications and printer does not respond at all.When trying to print test page in the settings up this error in the title pops up.Troubleshooter is unable to identify the problem.In the ports settings, clicking "configure port" on the HP Standard TCP/IP port item causes the properties window to crash. Same when clicking add port and selecting HP Standard TCP/

:)

Dennis Lee poi, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Unable to print Operation could not be completed error 0x77 The system does not support the...

1. Unable to print Operation could not be completed error 0x77 The system does not support the... - Similar Threads - Unable print Operation

2. Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64: Hi i have w11 64bit and i bought Asus tuf gaming B650 plus wifi motherboard. When i try installing new drivers from official asus website -> pop up window saying app does not support OS WNT_6.2P_64. So i dont have proper driver for wifi adapter and cannot use it and even...
  3. Windows 11 will not print. Test print gives "Operation could not be completed error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not print. Test print gives "Operation could not be completed error...: Windows 11 preinstalled on a new PC. Brother MFCJ805DW printer installs without error, will not print. Test print gives "Operation could not be completed error 0X00000bbb. PC, Printer all restarted, image fix run without error or correction. trouble shooter for printer finds...
  4. Windows 11 will not print. Test print gives "Operation could not be completed error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not print. Test print gives "Operation could not be completed error...: Windows 11 preinstalled on a new PC. Brother MFCJ805DW printer installs without error, will not print. Test print gives "Operation could not be completed error 0X00000bbb. PC, Printer all restarted, image fix run without error or correction. trouble shooter for printer finds...
  5. Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job: I have installed my HP MFP274n on my Desktop and all of my laptops in my offices.Printer is connected via networking cable to my Desktop.I shared my printer from my desktop to all.Laptop A, Laptop B and Laptop CLaptop A and B are working fine on sharing printer, We are...
  6. Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job: I have installed my HP MFP274n on my Desktop and all of my laptops in my offices.Printer is connected via networking cable to my Desktop.I shared my printer from my desktop to all.Laptop A, Laptop B and Laptop CLaptop A and B are working fine on sharing printer, We are...
  7. Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Error code (0x00000706) operation could not be completed. Print processor does not exist...

Error code (0x00000706) operation could not be completed. Print processor does not exist...: when installing i get error code (oxooooo706) operation could completed print processor does resist using windows 10 64x. I seen answers regarding this issues using windows 7, I have windows 10 64 bit. Help...
  9. Error code (oxooooo706) operation could completed print processor does resist using...

Error code (oxooooo706) operation could completed print processor does resist using...: when installing i get error code (oxooooo706) operation could completed print processor does resist using windows 10 64x. I seen answers regarding this issues using windows 7, I have windows 10 64 bit. Help...
  10. Unable to terminate process, The operation could not be completed

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to terminate process, The operation could not be completed: [ATTACH] At times, you may find that you are not able to kill a particular process using the Windows Task Manager, and when you try to do so, you receive a message – Unable to terminate process, The operation could not [...] This post Unable to terminate process, The...