Windows 10: Unable to Print the file sent from IPAD on Windows 10 mail

Discus and support Unable to Print the file sent from IPAD on Windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When a email is sent to me but the message colour is blue the sender says its from his ipad. pushing the drop down box selecting print, print box opens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by harryduncan1, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Unable to Print the file sent from IPAD on Windows 10 mail

When a email is sent to me but the message colour is blue the sender says its from his ipad. pushing the drop down box selecting print, print box opens with the message nothing has been received. but the message is right in front of me. In 2019 I should be able to print any thing on my screen.

***Modified the title from printing received ipad message in windows 10 mail***

:)

harryduncan1, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Windows 10 Mail app won't print some messages

We appreciate that you perform the steps that we've provided. We'd like to know if you're able to print files when using other applications. Since you mentioned that the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the Windows 10 Mail app
    using the Windows PowerShell. To do this, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it, then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command below:
      • Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage, then press
        Enter.

Once done, we suggest that you download theWindows 10 Mail and Calendar app from the
    Windows Store.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Unable to Print the file sent from IPAD on Windows 10 mail

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Print the file sent from IPAD on Windows 10 mail

1. Unable to Print the file sent from IPAD on Windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - Unable Print file

2. Sent from Mail for Windows??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent from Mail for Windows??: How do I make my second computes Email setting reflect my that the email: Sent from Mail for Windows??I am not sure what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-from-mail-for-windows/c0af5f89-5aa5-4ce2-b19a-143dd95962ac
  3. Sent from Mail for Windows??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent from Mail for Windows??: How do I make my second computes Email setting reflect my that the email: Sent from Mail for Windows??I am not sure what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-from-mail-for-windows/c0af5f89-5aa5-4ce2-b19a-143dd95962ac
  4. Unable to print from Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to print from Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app: When I tried to print certain HTML formatted emails in the default Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app it goes into print queue and disappears but there is no printer output at all. Why won't the default Mail app print certain emails? I have to print from outlook.com website as...
  5. sent mail on window 10

sent mail on window 10: I HOPE PHILC43 PICKS THIS UP, LAST YEAR YOU GAVE ME DETAILS HOW TO FIX MY PROBLEM NOT SEEING SENT MAIL IN SENT MAIL FOLDER,ITS AGAIN NOT WORKING,ITS SOMETHING I HAVE DONE BEEN MESSING ABOUT E-MAILING DOWNLOADS,CAN TELL WHAT I DID TO FIX IT,THANKS,JOHN...
  6. open email photos sent from ipod or ipad

open email photos sent from ipod or ipad: any ideas why emailed photos won't open up in my Hotmail. They do open in others Hotmail accounts. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-email-photos-sent-from-ipod-or-ipad/ece14017-cddb-4946-9e74-6f11cd752005
  7. windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.: i could not get updated cannot see the sent mails, that i am sending them using Mail app, neither i could see them in any other gmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10mail-appsent-mail/37a02e20-4d0e-4559-9128-c090ccc909a2
  8. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...
  9. printing received ipad message in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing received ipad message in windows 10 mail: When a email is sent to me but the message colour is blue the sender says its from his ipad. pushing the drop down box selecting print, print box opens with the message nothing has been received. but the message is right in front of me. In 2019 I should be able to print any...
  10. Sent Mail

Sent Mail: I have a problem with my sent mail. This just started that I can't view my recent sent mail. I get some really old ones but not any recent. None of the solutions that I looked up worked. Can anyone tell me what I can do next? Thanks for any help you can give....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to print from ipad

2. unable to print from Windows 10 mail