Windows 10: Unable to print using Lexmark x3650 printer

Discus and support Unable to print using Lexmark x3650 printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, Lexmark x3650 is giving no communication error with windows 10 I tried couple of solutions provided here but did not work, I installed windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by umarasim, Mar 12, 2020.

1. umarasim Win User

Unable to print using Lexmark x3650 printer

hi,

Lexmark x3650 is giving no communication error with windows 10 I tried couple of solutions provided here but did not work, I installed windows 7 and 8 drivers for it separately but no result.

please guide me with Lexmark software and drivers.

thank you

***Original title: lexmark X3650 3 in 1 printer no communication with windows 10. please help***

:)

umarasim, Mar 12, 2020

2. WINDOWS 10 Sept 22 Update and LEXMARK X3650 Printer

Yesterday my PC updated the Windows 10 software. Upon completion of the update I was unable to print/scan using my Lexmark X3650 printer. I tried to simply delete the printer and re-install using my installation disk and then download the drivers from
    the web. Neither worked. I decided to go to the Programs and Features. I noticed the "LEXMARK 3600-4600 series" program was installed/Re-installed yesterday. I removed the program, went to Control Panel and deleted/removed the Lexmark X3650 printer. Restarted
    my PC. Inserted my Installaion CD for my Lexmark 3600-4600 series. Ran the .exe and reloaded the programs. My printer is now printing and scanning. Hope this helps.

Kyle Rapp1, Mar 12, 2020
  3. MikeMead1 Win User
    Lexmark X3650 Not working after recent update

After recently installing Windows 10 version 1809. I have been receiving an error stating that "Communication Not available." on My Lexmark X3650 My USB is connected to my computer, I have already stopped and started the windows print spooler, Uninstalled
    the Printer and Updated the Driver again and nothing has worked. I relied on my printer as I am a college student.

MikeMead1, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Unable to print using Lexmark x3650 printer

WINDOWS 10 Sept 22 Update and LEXMARK X3650 Printer

Hej !

Jag följde ovanstående tips och nu fungerar min skrivare Lexmark x3650 igen.

Tack !

med "Skrivaren som försvann

Lennart Johansson-KL, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Unable to print using Lexmark x3650 printer

1. Unable to print using Lexmark x3650 printer - Similar Threads - Unable print using

2. Lexmark Z715 Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lexmark Z715 Printer: I just upgraded my system from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now my Lexmark Z715 printer will not work. I uninstalled and when I tried to reinstall the system went into a loop with the install window showing....
  3. can't get Lexmark printer MS317dn to print

can't get Lexmark printer MS317dn to print: Can't get Lexmark MS 317dn printer to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-lexmark-printer-ms317dn-to-print/0a774bc2-26d4-4870-a884-4ab84d1662b3
  4. Lexmark X9350 Printer

Lexmark X9350 Printer: Can a Lexmark X9350 printer work with windows 10. I get a message that there is no driver. But when I go to get the driver, I am not able to completely fill out the information requested. The form does not allow me to enter the version of windows I am using. Any...
  5. lexmark X3650 3 in 1 printer no communication with windows 10. please help

lexmark X3650 3 in 1 printer no communication with windows 10. please help: hi, Lexmark x3650 is giving no communication error with windows 10 I tried couple of solutions provided here but did not work, I installed windows 7 and 8 drivers for it separately but no result. please guide me with Lexmark software and drivers. thank you...
  6. Unable to scan using Lexmark MB2236adwe

Unable to scan using Lexmark MB2236adwe: I cannot get my scanner to work. I followed all the directions and downloaded the Microsoft Scanner app. It worked for one day. A week later I am trying to scan and the scanner app says it cannot find the printer. Very frustrated. ***Original title: Cannot scan with my...
  7. Lexmark Printer Issues

Lexmark Printer Issues: Hello - I am having an issue with my Lexmark X5650 printer. I noticed today that under Devices and Printers, the printer is listed in the "Unspecified" section. Additionally, it is listed as: Lexmark 5600-6600 Series (Copy 1). I accessed Device Manager and under Printers...
  8. Lexmark X3650 Not working after recent update

Lexmark X3650 Not working after recent update: After recently installing Windows 10 version 1809. I have been receiving an error stating that "Communication Not available." on My Lexmark X3650 My USB is connected to my computer, I have already stopped and started the windows print spooler, Uninstalled the Printer and...
  9. Lexmark printer problem

Lexmark printer problem: Can a Lexmark printer operate in Windows10.I have an X9575model which works fine with windows7 and earlier xp for example but having installed Windows10 my laptop fails to connect either by USB or Wirelessly? Can't find any info on Lexmark site except confirmation that this...
  10. Lexmark x2550 printer

Lexmark x2550 printer: Hi my printer was working perfectly until i did windows 10 update, now it's no longer compatible, any advice as to how or can I use a different driver thanks 96821