Windows 10: Unable to Print

Discus and support Unable to Print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As of a few days ago, my printer won't let me print. It only gives the option to save when I try to print. Connection is fine, as I can use the app to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by egnlsn621, Jun 16, 2019.

1. egnlsn621 Win User

Unable to Print

As of a few days ago, my printer won't let me print. It only gives the option to save when I try to print. Connection is fine, as I can use the app to scan with no issue. Prior to a few days ago, no issues.

:)

egnlsn621, Jun 16, 2019

2. Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    I can't print a PDF document in Windows 10.

Hi Celina,

As described on your post, you are unable to print a pdf file using your HP printer. To help you out with your printing concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for printing issues.

Let us know if it answered your query.

Julie Ram, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Unable to Print

Unable to print Excel documents on Windows 10.

Hello Gifford,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to print Excel documents on the computer running Windows 10.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if you are able to print other system documents or webpages using the printer?
    • Did you check if the printer is visible under Devices and Printers?

You will be able to print documents and web pages from the Printer if the device is online or showing working status under
    Devices and Printers.

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to check if you are able to print documents other than Excel documents or webpages using the printer.

Also check if the printer is listed under Devices and Printers
    by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Devices and Drivers and select the top most search result.
    • Under Printers, check if the printer you are trying to print from is listed.
    • If yes, print a test Excel document and check if the device works.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Print

1. Unable to Print - Similar Threads - Unable Print

2. I m using windows 11, I am unable to add a printer or print on a shared / network printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I m using windows 11, I am unable to add a printer or print on a shared / network printer: I m using windows 11, I am unable to add a network printer or print on a shared / network printer . please assist in setting up by adding the network printer....
  3. I m using windows 11, I am unable to add a printer or print on a shared / network printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I m using windows 11, I am unable to add a printer or print on a shared / network printer: I m using windows 11, I am unable to add a network printer or print on a shared / network printer . please assist in setting up by adding the network printer....
  4. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  5. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  6. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed: We are experiencing issues adding network printers on our enterprise PCs after installing third-party print driver DYMO Connect. This only seems to occur on the latest Windows 10 CU, KB5032189.For example, a computer with DYMO Connect installed will receive the KB5032189, and...
  7. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed: We are experiencing issues adding network printers on our enterprise PCs after installing third-party print driver DYMO Connect. This only seems to occur on the latest Windows 10 CU, KB5032189.For example, a computer with DYMO Connect installed will receive the KB5032189, and...
  8. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I have just installed a new EE router to my laptop and am unable to print from Windows 11....

I have just installed a new EE router to my laptop and am unable to print from Windows 11....: I have just installed a new EE router to my laptop and am unable to print from Windows 11. Against my printer the message is Driver is unavailable. How can I correct this please?...
  10. I have just installed a new EE router to my laptop and am unable to print from Windows 11....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just installed a new EE router to my laptop and am unable to print from Windows 11....: I have just installed a new EE router to my laptop and am unable to print from Windows 11. Against my printer the message is Driver is unavailable. How can I correct this please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to print