Windows 10: Unable to print

Discus and support Unable to print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Team, Am using HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10. Unable to print on HP Deskjet 2131 printer. Please guide... Thanks and regards, SKC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SanjeevKumarChugh, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Unable to print

Dear Team,

Am using HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10.

Unable to print on HP Deskjet 2131 printer.

Please guide...

Thanks and regards,

SKC

:)

SanjeevKumarChugh, Oct 20, 2019

2. Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    I can't print a PDF document in Windows 10.

Hi Celina,

As described on your post, you are unable to print a pdf file using your HP printer. To help you out with your printing concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for printing issues.

Let us know if it answered your query.

Julie Ram, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Unable to print

Unable to print Excel documents on Windows 10.

Hello Gifford,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to print Excel documents on the computer running Windows 10.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if you are able to print other system documents or webpages using the printer?
    • Did you check if the printer is visible under Devices and Printers?

You will be able to print documents and web pages from the Printer if the device is online or showing working status under
    Devices and Printers.

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to check if you are able to print documents other than Excel documents or webpages using the printer.

Also check if the printer is listed under Devices and Printers
    by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Devices and Drivers and select the top most search result.
    • Under Printers, check if the printer you are trying to print from is listed.
    • If yes, print a test Excel document and check if the device works.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Unable to print

1. Unable to print - Similar Threads - Unable print

2. Unable to print Operation could not be completed error 0x77 The system does not support the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to print Operation could not be completed error 0x77 The system does not support the...: HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 connected over WiFI, installed latest driver.First noticed this when chrome said "The selected printer is not available or installed correctly", thought it was a chrome issue.Then tried printing from other applications and printer does not...
  3. certain Win 10 systems unable to print custom page

certain Win 10 systems unable to print custom page: I have 3 x Win 10 systems and 1 x Fuji Xerox DocuCenter VI C3371 network printer. When print custom page using for example "ABC.docx" from either of the 3 x Win 10 systems, nothing seem to print out or in printing queue. If we select print all page or print current page, it's...
  4. user unable to install print drivers after windows update

user unable to install print drivers after windows update: After the Aug 2021 update normal domain users are unable to print. The get a pop up about needing to update printer. It will not allow them to do so. If I login as administrator I don't even get the popup and it prints just fine. I have removed all updates that got install...
  5. User unable to print from web app

in Windows 10 Customization
    User unable to print from web app: Dear Sir,This is inform you that, from microsoft Edge user unable to print any document Word.PDF.Kindly check and resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-unable-to-print-from-web-app/6ccd6400-1b63-4d34-8dc3-fc9c7e093f1a
  6. I have a new microsoft password, I , have been unable to print from my emails, can you help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a new microsoft password, I , have been unable to print from my emails, can you help: I am unable to print my emails, I do have a new microsoft password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-microsoft-password-i-have-been-unable/163b5486-ab19-46e7-a72d-4486d97a0944
  7. Windows unable to get a list of print drivers from windows update

Windows unable to get a list of print drivers from windows update: Installing a new network printer using Control Panel > Devices and Printers and using option TCP/IP option and when I search for more printer drivers I receive notice that says "Windows was unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update. Please try again later".I have...
  8. Unable to print

Unable to print: All of a sudden I am unable to print any word, excel or pdf documents to my printer. I have printed a Windows Printer Test Page successfully, although any word, excel or any previous document I was able to print on my Canon MG7760 printer just comes out with a blank page. The...
  9. Unable to print in color

Unable to print in color: My color printer won't print in color. The printer itself, when running a test prints in color. When I send a color document to the printer from my PC it will not print in color. There is nowhere in the printer properties to select color. The options are draft, normal, best....
  10. Wireless Printer - unable to print after a blackout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless Printer - unable to print after a blackout: Hi Community,Asking for your help again.I'm having issues with my wireless printer. I am unable to print after a sudden blackout happened. I already tried to reinstall the printer and restart my router but the issue persist....