Windows 10: Unable to print

Discus and support Unable to print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of a sudden I am unable to print any word, excel or pdf documents to my printer. I have printed a Windows Printer Test Page successfully, although... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bladespm1, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Bladespm1 Win User

Unable to print

All of a sudden I am unable to print any word, excel or pdf documents to my printer. I have printed a Windows Printer Test Page successfully, although any word, excel or any previous document I was able to print on my Canon MG7760 printer just comes out with a blank page. The printer cycles through as if it is printing although the page comes out blank?Is it a printer driver error ?

:)

Bladespm1, Jun 22, 2021

2. Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Unable to Print

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to print after installing to Windows 10.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the Printer?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Are you using any browser or specific app to print the bank statement?
    • Did you try printing a document file (like PDF, word or notepad)?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps from this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Unable to print

I can't print a PDF document in Windows 10.

Hi Celina,

As described on your post, you are unable to print a pdf file using your HP printer. To help you out with your printing concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for printing issues.

Let us know if it answered your query.

Julie Ram, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Unable to print

1. Unable to print - Similar Threads - Unable print

2. I m using windows 11, I am unable to add a printer or print on a shared / network printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I m using windows 11, I am unable to add a printer or print on a shared / network printer: I m using windows 11, I am unable to add a network printer or print on a shared / network printer . please assist in setting up by adding the network printer....
  3. I m using windows 11, I am unable to add a printer or print on a shared / network printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I m using windows 11, I am unable to add a printer or print on a shared / network printer: I m using windows 11, I am unable to add a network printer or print on a shared / network printer . please assist in setting up by adding the network printer....
  4. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  5. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  6. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed: We are experiencing issues adding network printers on our enterprise PCs after installing third-party print driver DYMO Connect. This only seems to occur on the latest Windows 10 CU, KB5032189.For example, a computer with DYMO Connect installed will receive the KB5032189, and...
  7. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed: We are experiencing issues adding network printers on our enterprise PCs after installing third-party print driver DYMO Connect. This only seems to occur on the latest Windows 10 CU, KB5032189.For example, a computer with DYMO Connect installed will receive the KB5032189, and...
  8. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I have just installed a new EE router to my laptop and am unable to print from Windows 11....

I have just installed a new EE router to my laptop and am unable to print from Windows 11....: I have just installed a new EE router to my laptop and am unable to print from Windows 11. Against my printer the message is Driver is unavailable. How can I correct this please?...
  10. I have just installed a new EE router to my laptop and am unable to print from Windows 11....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just installed a new EE router to my laptop and am unable to print from Windows 11....: I have just installed a new EE router to my laptop and am unable to print from Windows 11. Against my printer the message is Driver is unavailable. How can I correct this please?...