Windows 10: Unable to purchase OneDrive Storage using Credit card

Discus and support Unable to purchase OneDrive Storage using Credit card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; <PII Removed> <PII Removed> I am not able to add Credit Card details to my account to buy a storage plan though, in my profile, Country/Region... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sarath BabuYandrapalli, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Unable to purchase OneDrive Storage using Credit card

<PII Removed>

<PII Removed>

I am not able to add Credit Card details to my account to buy a storage plan though, in my profile, Country/Region mapped to 'India', in the payment page it still shows Country/Region mapped to 'United States'. Can you please fix it asap?

***Original Title: Cant add Credit Card details to my account to buy a storage plan, though in my profile, Country/Region mapped to 'India', in the payment page it still shows Country/Region mapped to 'United States'***

:)

Sarath BabuYandrapalli, Jun 22, 2020

2. Can't purchase apps on phone, adding credit card...

I have the exact same problem as heatherko.

Tried the 4 steps above and when I sign in to billing.microsoft.com I can see my credit card properly listed as a payment method.

But I cannot see it from zune.net, nor can I use it to purchase anything on marketplace as it keeps telling me there is no credit card on file.

Please try to sort this out. It is a very frustrating problem.

Stelios Mintsidis, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Hega06 Win User
    Marketplace Credit Card

I am having the same problem, the suggested solution does not work. When I attempt to purchase an app through Marketplace I am told that there is no credit card on file for me. When I add a credit card through the phone, I get the same message. When I try
    to add the same credit card again, I am told that this card is already on file for me and cannot be added. My credit cards are listed as payment options on billing.microsoft.com.

I find this hugely frustrating as I am unable to purchase anything through Marketplace, and am considering switching to a different provider if this issue cannot be resolved.

Hega06, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Unable to purchase OneDrive Storage using Credit card

Deleting a credit card

Hi Melonie,

If you are unable to remove the credit cards you've listed under Payments & Billing, try updating your payment method by following the steps indicated on this

link
    . If that didn't work, kindly retry removing your credit cards after 1-3 days.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Unable to purchase OneDrive Storage using Credit card

1. Unable to purchase OneDrive Storage using Credit card - Similar Threads - Unable purchase OneDrive

2. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  3. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  4. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Credit Card for purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Credit Card for purchases: I am unable to make in game purchases using my Credit Card, I have on file with my Account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-for-purchases/f9d7e4d0-d0cf-499c-9bdc-7ba6a4ea410a
  6. Unable to add credit card for purchase.

Unable to add credit card for purchase.: Was attempting to purchase "Dolby Atmos" through the store but when it asks me to add a payment option I cannot get past the state select portion as I am in Canada. It will not let me change from United States to Canada. I already have my card added in my Microsoft account so...
  7. Child is unable to make purchase using microsoft credit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child is unable to make purchase using microsoft credit: I have added money to my child's Microsoft account INR 999 so that he can purchase " Leo's Fortune" game on his laptop. However, whenever he tried to make the purchase, it says unable to process payment ; contact Microsoft store. Please Help....
  8. Change credit card number for OneDrive subscription

Change credit card number for OneDrive subscription: MY HUSBAND SIGNED US UP FOR TWO "ONEDRIVE" ACCOUNTS AT $1.99 EACH. HE CHARGED THEM TO 2 DIFFERENT CREDIT CARDS. THEREFOR, I AM WRITING YOU TWO CHECKS FOR $1.99 EACH MONTH. I WOULD LIKE THE PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN TRANSFER THE CHARGES TO A CREDIT CARD WHERE I HAVE SIMILAR...
  9. Credit Card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Credit Card: How & where to change credit card information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/6c24b1ee-1254-450d-9066-ccd729063925"
  10. use of credit cards

use of credit cards: i suddenly can not enter a credit card number to play. takes all my info except the card number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-credit-cards/7feb1167-73d1-4bcf-8601-69ee8f51c81f"