Windows 10: Unable to push download Minecraft to your Windows 10 PC? We can fix that

Discus and support Unable to push download Minecraft to your Windows 10 PC? We can fix that in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Minecraft is one of the biggest video games available for Windows 10 and other platforms, and there are really good reasons for that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Unable to push download Minecraft to your Windows 10 PC? We can fix that

WinClub, Dec 11, 2019

2. Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 11, 2019
  3. ZaneJoyce Win User
    Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC

I wanted to download Windows 10 Minecraft on my new PC, as I had gotten it for free a few years ago. When I went to download it, it said I had to buy it. I attempted to use my code listed on Mojang, but it said it was already redeemed (which I expected.).
    I checked my order history on multiple accounts but Minecraft was never listed. It isn’t in my Library either. Does anyone have a fix for this?

ZaneJoyce, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Unable to push download Minecraft to your Windows 10 PC? We can fix that

Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you are unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on your PC. There is a possibility that the license of the game did not reflect right away on your account or you are logged in to a different profile. To resolve your
    concern, you may need to reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache. You may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to the account that you used to purchase the game. You can also try to sign out and sign in to the Windows Store again to refresh your profile.

To download the game:

• Launch Windows Store and click on the profile icon at the top right of the page.
    • Go to My Library and download Minecraft for Windows 10.

If you are still unable to download the game, you may open the Xbox App and go to
    My Games.

Download the game there. If the game is not available, click on Find games in the Store.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Unable to push download Minecraft to your Windows 10 PC? We can fix that

1. Unable to push download Minecraft to your Windows 10 PC? We can fix that - Similar Threads - Unable push download

2. unable to download minecraft on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download minecraft on windows 11: For context; I'm running Windows 11 in a virtual machine on MacOS 12.3. On my 2021/2022 MacBook Pro. An ARM based device.I've been trying to download Minecraft for Windows from the microsoft store. It's been about a week and the app still hasn't downloaded.After several hours...
  3. unable to download minecraft on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to download minecraft on windows 11: For context; I'm running Windows 11 in a virtual machine on MacOS 12.3. On my 2021/2022 MacBook Pro. An ARM based device.I've been trying to download Minecraft for Windows from the microsoft store. It's been about a week and the app still hasn't downloaded.After several hours...
  4. We need to fix your account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We need to fix your account: Myself, along with many others have long been plagued by this problem. 'We need to fix your Microsoft account'. There have been many suggestions for this, some seem to work, some don't. Surely this is a Microsoft problem so can they please 'fix' it....
  5. Unable to download your phone application in my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download your phone application in my windows 10 pc: Install option is grayed out[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-your-phone-application-in-my/8c04a685-cea2-4281-9cfc-98c2d8430709
  6. Unable To Download Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable To Download Minecraft: I've been trying to download minecraft for 2 days now but it wont work me or my companion can't figure it out. Every time we try to download on the Microsoft store it tells us we don't have any compatible devices. I'm on PC just btw I also dont know how to connect other...
  7. unable to download minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to download minecraft: I was gifted Minecraft for window 10 by a friend, but when I received it I was unable to download it onto my pc, and if i click on "Install on my devices" it just says "It looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account, To install, sign in on...
  8. Unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10: I had Minecraft installed on two computers - no problems there, but one of them crashed and I had to get a new one. So I installed windows 10 on this new computer and wanted to install Minecraft, so I logged in into the Microsoft Store and tried to download the game and I got...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download: Hello There, I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition since 2018 and it always work fine. I decided to join the Insider hub and check the RTX option. However the beta work fine at the beginning however the RTX option was not viable so i decide to remove the game and once the...
  10. We are validating Windows 10 on your PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We are validating Windows 10 on your PC: The GetWindows Icon shows that it is validating Windows 10 on this PC. Thank you for reserving your free upgrade. I went to view confirmation and canceled the reservation. Even though the UAC screen darkens and I have to allow it to make changes it doesn't change. Even after...