Windows 10: Unable to rate and review the app on the Microsoft...

Discus and support Unable to rate and review the app on the Microsoft... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to rate and review an app on the Microsoft website i.e https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/windows-10-apps but unable to find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sridhar patro, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Unable to rate and review the app on the Microsoft...

I would like to rate and review an app on the Microsoft website i.e https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/windows-10-apps but unable to find any option to rate the application.Navigated to many application but couldn't find the option to rate .In Microsoft store I am able to rate the application.I think Microsoft has removed the option to rate the app on website .

:)

sridhar patro, Dec 17, 2020

2. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Dec 17, 2020
  3. bean_ian Win User
    Application ratings and reviews missing

On my HD7 i am unable to view application ratings or reviews. It has been like this since day one. For example i can see the adobe reader application has several reviews and ratings by looking at the screenshot here Windows Phone: 10 moments that defined the life and death of Microsoft's mobile platform

However when i got to Rate & Review for that app it is empty. No reviews or ratings.

Any ideas?

bean_ian, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Unable to rate and review the app on the Microsoft...

Marketplace - how to leave reviews and rate the apps?

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 06:01:13 +0000, vc_dxb wrote:

In the list of applications press and hold the icon for the app. You should

see a rate and review option on the menu that appears.

MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager

identit.ca

Paul Adare, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Unable to rate and review the app on the Microsoft...

1. Unable to rate and review the app on the Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Unable rate review

2. Rate this app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Rate this app: there is no "Rate this app" button on Minecraft Launcher store.i wanted to write this there but couldn't, so i have to write here.if i try to start the app from "Play" button from Microsoft Store, it fails to start and it says i don't own this app. Realy?if i try to start...
  3. Rate this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rate this app: there is no "Rate this app" button on Minecraft Launcher store.i wanted to write this there but couldn't, so i have to write here.if i try to start the app from "Play" button from Microsoft Store, it fails to start and it says i don't own this app. Realy?if i try to start...
  4. Rate this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to leave app review

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to leave app review: I'm reading this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-write-a-review-of-an-app/ea09e327-cb83-4364-b65b-c9923a994605 and it's not explaining things that well.1. I ran wsreset just in case the store was having cache issues, I uninstalled the...
  6. Unable to leave app review

Unable to leave app review: I'm reading this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-write-a-review-of-an-app/ea09e327-cb83-4364-b65b-c9923a994605 and it's not explaining things that well.1. I ran wsreset just in case the store was having cache issues, I uninstalled the...
  7. Microsoft Store - app review

Microsoft Store - app review: My friends posted a rating and a review for a certain app in Microsoft Store. But this review is not visible to community? Any idea what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-review/4c180cb6-047f-456c-8fb1-c0232f7d1e96
  8. Gamerpic will be reviewed by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamerpic will be reviewed by Microsoft?: Split from this thread. When I change my gamerpic from Xbox app (Windows 10), it says my gamerpic will be set after it get's reviewed by Microsoft. I waited for some days for their approval but it doesn't make any difference. Amazingly, my gamerpic in Xbox live (the...
  9. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps: Hi i rated and reviewed for 2 apps in microsoft store , scorpio player and spreadsheet light after that the developer answered and replyed my review now i want to back to store and update my review but the UPDATE section disappear and dont exist where is the problem...
  10. Store app won't let me rate & review anymore

Store app won't let me rate & review anymore: I'd like to add that this morning I clicked on a link from the News app to rate and review it. The invitation link did open up the Store app and it did allow me to rate it, write a review, and submit it. Afterward, still in the store app, it still showed the sign in link...