Windows 10: Unable to re-download my copy of Minecraft windows 10

Discus and support Unable to re-download my copy of Minecraft windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have just had to reset my computer and am trying to re-download minecraft windows 10 edition, I have owned the game since 2015 and I am seemingly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by austinkannai, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Unable to re-download my copy of Minecraft windows 10

Hi, I have just had to reset my computer and am trying to re-download minecraft windows 10 edition, I have owned the game since 2015 and I am seemingly unable to re-download it even though I already own it. please help?

(note: I got the game by redeeming the code for when you could get it for free)

:)

austinkannai, Jun 27, 2019

2. Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you are unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on your PC. There is a possibility that the license of the game did not reflect right away on your account or you are logged in to a different profile. To resolve your
    concern, you may need to reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache. You may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to the account that you used to purchase the game. You can also try to sign out and sign in to the Windows Store again to refresh your profile.

To download the game:

• Launch Windows Store and click on the profile icon at the top right of the page.
    • Go to My Library and download Minecraft for Windows 10.

If you are still unable to download the game, you may open the Xbox App and go to
    My Games.

Download the game there. If the game is not available, click on Find games in the Store.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Unable to re-download my copy of Minecraft windows 10

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Unable to re-download my copy of Minecraft windows 10

1. Unable to re-download my copy of Minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable download copy

2. Re-download minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-download minecraft: So I have purchased minecraft a few years ago before the account migration from Mojang to Microsoft. Now my account is migrated and eyerything as expected. The thing is my laptop will probably need a format and so the launcher and basically the game's files will be deleted....
  3. Re-download minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-download minecraft: So I have purchased minecraft a few years ago before the account migration from Mojang to Microsoft. Now my account is migrated and eyerything as expected. The thing is my laptop will probably need a format and so the launcher and basically the game's files will be deleted....
  4. Re downloading Minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re downloading Minecraft: Hello! So I had bought Minecraft a long time ago and my PC recently started having some issues so I restarted it and uninstalled all my apps. I was able to get most of them back but I was unable to get my Minecraft back and it's saying I need to rebuy it even though I already...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Re-Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Re-Download: I claimed my free Minecraft windows 10 edition a while back and have since switched pc but when I got to the Microsoft store and go to purchased the game doesn't come up. I have also tried resetting the store using command prompt multiple times and it has never worked. I have...
  6. Minecraft Re-Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Re-Download: I have a PE account, so I tried to re-download the windows 10 edition on my computer. When I tried the first time, my password wasn't working. So I pressed forgot password. It didn't send me the email so I thought it was my email that was wrong, so I retried my email 20...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition re-download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition re-download: Hello, I purchases Minecraft Java edition in January of 2018. I downloaded Java and Windows 10 vesion and enjoyed them both. I have a new laptop now and want to download again but can only find a way to download Java. I can't seem to find a way to get Windows 10 version...
  8. Unable to download my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download my copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition.: When MC Bedrock first released, I had obtained a free copy of it due to already owning a Java Edition account. A while afterwords, I purchased an Xbox One S with a code for Minecraft, along with some goodies. I recently got a new PC, and have been trying to download and...
  9. Re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10: I recently got a new pc and wanted to re-download Minecraft windows 10 on it. I had previously claimed the code from Mojang on June 14th 2019 on my old pc. When I go to the Microsoft store to install it, it says that I do not own Minecraft windows 10. Is there any way to fix...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 re-download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 re-download: I had originally obtained Minecraft windows 10 through the free promotion they were doing to owners of the original Java edition of Minecraft. Several years, and computers later and here I am now, searching for my copy of Minecraft and seeing a buy button where I expected a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to download on my windows phone