Windows 10: Unable to Re-Install Netflix App from MICROSOFT STORE!!

Discus and support Unable to Re-Install Netflix App from MICROSOFT STORE!! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently my Netflix App started not responding. I went ahead and thought to just re-install it after uninstalling. Upon trying to re-install, no action... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RIT_prsd, Oct 12, 2020.

1. RIT_prsd Win User

Unable to Re-Install Netflix App from MICROSOFT STORE!!

Recently my Netflix App started not responding. I went ahead and thought to just re-install it after uninstalling. Upon trying to re-install, no action happens after I click 'GET' for Netflix App. No download process , nothing at all. Every other app I checked responds just fine, except Netflix.

1. Have tried signing out, rebooting device and signing in. Didn't work.

2. Tried with windows + R cache reset. Didn't still work.

3. Tried reset on Microsoft Store . Still doesn't work.

From what I have seen these were some solution to this problem. Can someone help me out with this issue??

:)

RIT_prsd, Oct 12, 2020

2. NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 12, 2020
  3. netflix app

Hi Thomas,

This issue may arise due to a corrupted app or an outdated one. To help you resolve your concern, kindly uninstall the program in the Control Panel and then install Netflix in the Windows Store app. Type Windows Store app in the search field under taskbar
    and then log in using your Microsoft account.

For more troubleshooting steps we suggest that you contact
    Netflix support
    for better assistance.

Raymond Ave, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Unable to install Netflix in Windows 10 it says "working.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

As you mentioned that you’re trying to install Netflix from Windows Store but it showing as working but it’s not installing.

I suggest you to run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app
      to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to Re-Install Netflix App from MICROSOFT STORE!! - Similar Threads - Unable Install Netflix

2. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: The x box app wasn't opening for me and I tried to fix it but nothing worked. I uninstalled it and am trying to install it from the Microsoft store however it is not letting me. Every time I click install the store freezes. I tried to download the x box app from online and it...
  3. Unable to Re-install Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Re-install Microsoft Store: Hello I had issue with Microsoft store showing an error and I uninstalled it with powershell. But now I'm unable to re-install with the commands provided in the forum. Please help me. This is the message I get when i try the reinstallation command. [ATTACH]...
  4. Re-install Netflix App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-install Netflix App: Hello Long ago I installed Netflix from Micro. Store on my PC. Then I deleted it to save space. Now I wish to download it again but I can,t install it. Its says that I own it in the Microsoft Store. How can I fix this? Thnks...
  5. Netflix app was uninstalled and cannot re-install it through Microsoft Store

Netflix app was uninstalled and cannot re-install it through Microsoft Store: Netflix App was not working properly no volume, slow motion and stopped. I uninstalled the app and when trying to re-install it, it says that I own the app. However, after choosing PC or my desktop, and pressing the install button, it just does not take, nor does it...
  6. Cant install Netflix app from Microsoft store

Cant install Netflix app from Microsoft store: This all started when my Netflix app started freezing randomly. Randomly while watching a show it froze for the first time, so as a result I tried reopening the app. The app reopened but now going into the app it would freeze after 5 seconds. So I thought reinstalling or...
  7. Couldn't install Netflix app from store

Couldn't install Netflix app from store: i can not download netflix app from microsoft store if i click getdownload it does not download or install I tried logging out and get but it doesn't I also logged in again and clicked on get but no response...
  8. Netflix app from the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix app from the store: About 3 weeks ago my Netflix app that comes with Windows 10 started having very slight streaming hesitations. I use my tv monitor hooked up to the desktop computer. I tried going directly to Netflix.com to watch and it was worse. Today while watching a series the English...
  9. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: 've tried several times in the past 2 weeks but can no longer install apps from the Microsoft Store. Went into settings/apps/microsoft store/advanced options and reset the store. No effect. I can't use the store Please help...
  10. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: I've tried several times in the past 2 weeks but can no longer install apps from the Microsoft Store. Installed the patch Tuesday update this AM (v1903, build 17763.437). Went into settings/apps/microsoft store/advanced options and reset the store. No effect. I can't use the...