Windows 10: Unable to reach online site

Discus and support Unable to reach online site in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to reach a site that i have been using for years. Keep getting this message: Hmmm can't reach that page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bind1234, Jan 9, 2019.

1. bind1234 Win User

Unable to reach online site

I am unable to reach a site that i have been using for years. Keep getting this message: Hmmm can't reach that page

:)

bind1234, Jan 9, 2019
  2. tbowcut Win User

"Activesync was unable to reach the server. Check that the server..." Vista Business

I am experiencing the exact same issue with WMDC 6.1. Everything connects besides the syncronization with the Exchange server. Each time I receive the error message "unable to reach the server" (Italian: Impossibile raggiungere il server). I have tried
    the same steps as above and have created the "AllowLSP" registry key, but continue to have the connection issue. The only thing I haven't done it getting up at 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning, hopefully the answer doesn't lie in this step.

Please let me know if there are any other suggestions to resolving this issue.

tbowcut, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Unable to reach online site

Fake Java Update pop-up appearing on Windows 10.

Hello James,

Thank you for responding quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply:

• Did you go through the link suggested in the above post?
    • Which part of the steps are you unable to carry out?

The article shared above lists the steps in a user friendly manner. I suggest you to go through the steps from the link above and write to us for with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Unable to reach online site

1. Unable to reach online site - Similar Threads - Unable reach online

2. This site can’t be reached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site can’t be reached: This site can’t be reachedportal.southuniversity.edu took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUTIm having a hard time trying to get this website to open. I use this website...
  3. This site can’t be reached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This site can’t be reached: This site can’t be reachedportal.southuniversity.edu took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUTIm having a hard time trying to get this website to open. I use this website...
  4. This site can’t be reached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't reach to this site

Can't reach to this site: Hİ, I could not get an answer from the Google community. Would you help me to understand that why I can't reach the UK version anymore? I tried resetting my browser and also tried on another browser....
  6. This site can’t be reached - website www.gardenseeker.co.uk is online but isn't responding...

This site can’t be reached - website www.gardenseeker.co.uk is online but isn't responding...: This has been driving me insane... I was uploading files to the server using adobe dreamweaver, when it crashed. I closed and opened it again, the program hung upon start up. I followed the help and fixed the issue by deleting the cache folder in...
  7. This site can't be reached.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This site can't be reached.: Please help me with This site can't be reached. Will open YouTube and Google but not Wells Fargo. for example. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached/3fd712af-fcee-4ea9-8dce-e13e9c2d5f26
  8. This site can't be reached

This site can't be reached: Why is Win 10 Eating My Internet Traffic?? Multiple browsers Edge, Firefox, Chrome have tried and all fail to connect to a specific site I'm on a Home network behind a Verizon FIOS Quantum router. The router has an ICMP echo ping applet that shows that the site is alive and...
  9. "This site can't be reached"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This site can't be reached": Hi, I am having issues launching other websites and it keeps displaying "this site can't be reached". Do you have any idea what is happening? And how to fix it? Thank you in advance for your response....
  10. Can't reach a site

in Browsers and Email
    Can't reach a site: Whole week can't reach site Vip mobile | Privatni from any browser from "normal" latest 1903 with any browser. What could it be ? From Fast insider no problem. Any ideas ? 139846