Windows 10: Unable to reach Windows activation servers and error code 0x8004E103

Discus and support Unable to reach Windows activation servers and error code 0x8004E103 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi! I've been through a lot of Microsoft answers and discussions but why is my Windows not activated. I can't even run the troubleshooter when I even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Eugene Vince Alfred, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Unable to reach Windows activation servers and error code 0x8004E103

Hi!

I've been through a lot of Microsoft answers and discussions but why is my Windows not activated. I can't even run the troubleshooter when I even have a decent internet connection. It was all fine. I was updating and stuff. My Microsoft apps change icons then I can't even open them now. Not even apps like photos, groove music, Netflix, iTunes, etc. I can't download apps from the Microsoft store. It's slowing me down with the things I need to do. I tried resetting but nothing changes. What should I do? I don't have a way to talk to a Microsoft agent we don't have a phone. I have my windows from a digital license. Will reinstalling my OS help? Will my digital license still work even if I have this error code: 0x8004E103. What does this code mean anyway? I'm only a student and I can't afford to buy a license. Especially when my laptop has one. Is there ways I can contact Microsoft? Someone help :<<

:)

Eugene Vince Alfred, Mar 10, 2020

2. Error 0x8004e103: Unable to reach Windows Activation Servers

Unfortunately, none of the suggested fixes inside of Andre Da Costa's thread was helpful. Here's where I am at:

-Running Showkey Plus, I see my original key from Windows 7 Home Premium, as well as an Installed key that matches the default Windows 10 Pro key. However, when attempting to activate with either one of these keys, I get two different error messages (error
    code 0xc004f050 for Windows 7 key, 0x8004e103 for the default Windows 10 Pro key). As the "free upgrade" period has long been closed, doing a clean install with 7 and upgrading to 10 is no longer an option....are there any applicable fixes for my situation?
    Thanks!

Robert M Campbell, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Ventix909 Win User
    Unable to reach Windows Activation Servers

Today I noticed that Apps from the store were not opening and after removing them and attempting to reinstall I would see the message "acquiring license" and then error "0x8004E103" would occur.

After checking Windows Updates and the Date/Time I went to check the activation status of my WIndows installation which says "Unable to reach Windows Activation Servers". My Windows is licenced and should be linked to my Microsoft account.

RUnning the troubleshooter gives the error "0x8004e103", I have tried a numbe rof fixes I have come across and had no success. At this point I am stumped and after only recently doing a fresh install in October I don't wnat to have to do it again to resolve
    the issue.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Ventix909, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Unable to reach Windows activation servers and error code 0x8004E103

Error 0x8004e103: Unable to reach Windows Activation Servers

Recently I realized that my windows calculator was no longer functional. I attempted to re-download the file from the Windows 10 app store, and get the error message from the subject line.

With a little bit of research through your other help strings, I have figured out that my version of Windows is no longer activated (Under Settings, I get the message "Unable to reach Windows activation servers"). When trying to activate windows and enter
    my activation key (which was obtained by upgrading from a legitimate copy of Windows 7 during the Windows 10 launch) I get the error message "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one". The key that
    I am currently using is the key that is saved in the registry, that I have been using since the launch of Windows 10.

Are there issues with my key, or my connection to the windows update server? I am unable to update or download any new files due to my activation issue, which only started recently. Please help.

Robert M Campbell, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Unable to reach Windows activation servers and error code 0x8004E103

1. Unable to reach Windows activation servers and error code 0x8004E103 - Similar Threads - Unable reach activation

2. Unable to reach Winsons activation servers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to reach Winsons activation servers: Hello,For the last several weeks I've had a persistent issue where my Windows 10 Activation status is listed as 'Unable to reach Windows activation servers'. Previously this stated that my activation status was active. I'm not exactly sure when it changed, I only really...
  3. Code: 0x8004E103 Error code Windows App Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code: 0x8004E103 Error code Windows App Store: Code: 0x8004E103 Error code Windows App Store when downloading Microsoft photos app Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-0x8004e103-error-code-windows-app-store/a02fc1c2-8587-4148-99f8-1df9ec9c985d
  4. Windows 10 error code 0x8004E103

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 error code 0x8004E103: Windows 10 error code 0x8004E103 I am unable to download apps or update existing apps in windows store. I am getting the following error: "Try that again. Something went wrong. The error code is 0x8004E103" I have tried all the advice given in this thread-...
  5. Code: 0x8004E103

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code: 0x8004E103: How does one fix this error? I don't seem to have ANY functionality on any Microsoft applications on my computer. Apps like calculator, calendar, and photos won't open. And when I try redownloading those apps or any other apps I just get an error message with this code on...
  6. Unable to reach Windows Activation Servers

Unable to reach Windows Activation Servers: Today I noticed that Apps from the store were not opening and after removing them and attempting to reinstall I would see the message "acquiring license" and then error "0x8004E103" would occur. After checking Windows Updates and the Date/Time I went to check the activation...
  7. Unable to reach windows activation servers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to reach windows activation servers: Hi, I just bought new lap acer swift 3, which is preinstalled with Windows 10. After I came home I couldn't load updates, showing some error in update and I thought Windows not activated .. I'll attach the pics ..please help me with it [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Error code: 0x80072F8F cant reach activation servers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code: 0x80072F8F cant reach activation servers: Ive just done a clean installation of windows from the settings/recovery panel as the PC is very slow & although it worked ok it is saying that it cant reach the activation servers to validate windows. I did exactly the same thing last week with wifes win10 PC with no...
  9. Unable to reach Windows activation servers

Unable to reach Windows activation servers: Just installed a new mother board, cpu and ram. updated all drivers for the system. still cant activate my windows 10 (this was a free update to 10 from 7). trying to avoid a clean install. under the activation tab i have the following message Edition: Windows 10 Home...
  10. Unable to reach Windows activation servers

Unable to reach Windows activation servers: Hi, Anyone else receiving the above message since installing the Creators update? My Windows installation was fully activated previously, so maybe the activation servers are currently overloaded? EDIT: It now says 'Windows is activated with a digital licence' so all is...
Tags: