Windows 10: Unable to reach windows activation servers

Discus and support Unable to reach windows activation servers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought new lap acer swift 3, which is preinstalled with Windows 10. After I came home I couldn't load updates, showing some error in update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vignesh mk, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Unable to reach windows activation servers

Hi, I just bought new lap acer swift 3, which is preinstalled with Windows 10. After I came home I couldn't load updates, showing some error in update and I thought Windows not activated .. I'll attach the pics ..please help me with it Unable to reach windows activation servers 54cef5af-66be-4532-8259-b9b5b1136c63?upload=true.png Unable to reach windows activation servers db3a6c09-370d-4afd-9689-b2361a02e875?upload=true.png

:)

Vignesh mk, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Activation "Unable to reach Windows activation servers"

Hi Michael,

Based on the details provided on this thread, if you replaced an hardware, it will affect the activation of your
    Windows 10 since it is using a digital entitlement which our server will collect the data of your hardware to use it as reference for activation. In regards with the error message, you can refer to the article entitled
    "Unable to reach Windows activation
    servers" error after installing the Windows 10 Anniversary
    . In this article, there are instructions and on how to troubleshoot the error message.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 7, 2019
  3. AnhTV Win User
    Unable to reach Windows activation server

My laptop, Dell 3400 pre-installed Windows 8 with license

Ii is upgraded to Windows 10 Home Insider Preview

But I receive the message "Unable to reach Windows activation server" on the setting

Please help

Thanks

AnhTV, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Unable to reach windows activation servers

unable to reach windows activation servers

I updated my laptop to Windows 10 and is activated through digital entitlement and after that I made a clean install of 1511 update and it activated for some time and suddenly it got deactivated even when I try to enter my serial number it's showing
    'Unable to reach windows activation servers' with an error code: 0xD0000272.

What should I do to activate windows???

Shivateja Vakkanti, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Unable to reach windows activation servers

1. Unable to reach windows activation servers - Similar Threads - Unable reach activation

2. Unable to reach microsoft by telephone to activate windows 2003 server . Installation ID...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reach microsoft by telephone to activate windows 2003 server . Installation ID...: Unable to reach microsoft by telephone to activate windows 2003 server . Installation ID available but unable to cantact customer care to get its confirmation id....
  3. Unable to reach microsoft by telephone to activate windows 2003 server . Installation ID...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reach microsoft by telephone to activate windows 2003 server . Installation ID...: Unable to reach microsoft by telephone to activate windows 2003 server . Installation ID available but unable to cantact customer care to get its confirmation id....
  4. Unable to reach Winsons activation servers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to reach Winsons activation servers: Hello,For the last several weeks I've had a persistent issue where my Windows 10 Activation status is listed as 'Unable to reach Windows activation servers'. Previously this stated that my activation status was active. I'm not exactly sure when it changed, I only really...
  5. Windows 10 Home activation problem, can't reach activation server

Windows 10 Home activation problem, can't reach activation server: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem with my windows 10 home activation. It says that unable to reach windows activation servers with an error code 0x80072ee2. I tried to follow the steps about activation code errors. I turned off antivirus and tried to update it but...
  6. Unable to reach Windows activation servers and error code 0x8004E103

Unable to reach Windows activation servers and error code 0x8004E103: Hi! I've been through a lot of Microsoft answers and discussions but why is my Windows not activated. I can't even run the troubleshooter when I even have a decent internet connection. It was all fine. I was updating and stuff. My Microsoft apps change icons then I can't...
  7. Unable to Reach Windows 10 Activation Servers as of 6:00 PM PST

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Reach Windows 10 Activation Servers as of 6:00 PM PST: I have not been able to activate Windows 10 Home or Pro on multiple systems since 6 pm PST with either fresh installations to windows 10 or upgrades from Windows 7 to windows 10 using windows 7 keys or valid windows 7 product keys. Either the windows 7 product keys now longer...
  8. Unable to reach Windows Activation Servers

Unable to reach Windows Activation Servers: Today I noticed that Apps from the store were not opening and after removing them and attempting to reinstall I would see the message "acquiring license" and then error "0x8004E103" would occur. After checking Windows Updates and the Date/Time I went to check the activation...
  9. Unable to reach Windows activation servers

Unable to reach Windows activation servers: Just installed a new mother board, cpu and ram. updated all drivers for the system. still cant activate my windows 10 (this was a free update to 10 from 7). trying to avoid a clean install. under the activation tab i have the following message Edition: Windows 10 Home...
  10. Unable to reach Windows activation servers

Unable to reach Windows activation servers: Hi, Anyone else receiving the above message since installing the Creators update? My Windows installation was fully activated previously, so maybe the activation servers are currently overloaded? EDIT: It now says 'Windows is activated with a digital licence' so all is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to reach windows activation servers