Windows 10: unable to reactivate windows

Discus and support unable to reactivate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just changed my motherboard about an hour ago and am now unable to reactivate windows with my linked account. It simply says "we cant reactivate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RobNel1, Feb 3, 2019.

1. RobNel1 Win User

unable to reactivate windows

Just changed my motherboard about an hour ago and am now unable to reactivate windows with my linked account. It simply says "we cant reactivate windows on this device. Try again later.

:)

RobNel1, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Sachy2007 Win User

Reactivation Failed

I have just recently replaced my motherboard/processor and I reformatted my windows hard drive. I gone through the hardware changes steps, I chose the old machine listed on my account and clicked on ACTIVATE.

It now tells me that:

"Unable to activate Windows

We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later."

What am I missing here?

Sachy2007, Feb 3, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

1. unable to reactivate windows - Similar Threads - unable reactivate

2. Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after hardware replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after hardware replacement: Following a hardware change required to upgrade to Windows 11, I am being prompted to activate Windows but I'm unable to reactivate it. I raised a support ticket but whenever I try to get through the agents are hanging up! Not helpful at all.I'm given the following error...
  3. Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after hardware replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after hardware replacement: Following a hardware change required to upgrade to Windows 11, I am being prompted to activate Windows but I'm unable to reactivate it. I raised a support ticket but whenever I try to get through the agents are hanging up! Not helpful at all.I'm given the following error...
  4. Unable to reactivate windows 10 on new motherboard even with digital license buy on...

Unable to reactivate windows 10 on new motherboard even with digital license buy on...: Hi, I recently change my motherboard and wanted to reactivate windows 10 with the digital license I bought in 2022 directly from Microsoft website. For some reason, when I'm using the "Troubleshoot" in the Activation page I get the following message : "We weren't able to...
  5. Unable to reactivate windows 10 on new motherboard even with digital license buy on...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to reactivate windows 10 on new motherboard even with digital license buy on...: Hi, I recently change my motherboard and wanted to reactivate windows 10 with the digital license I bought in 2022 directly from Microsoft website. For some reason, when I'm using the "Troubleshoot" in the Activation page I get the following message : "We weren't able to...
  6. Unable to reactivate windows 10 on new motherboard even with digital license buy on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Unable to reactivate windows after a hardware change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reactivate windows after a hardware change.: I have an OEM physical copy of windows 7 that I am trying to use to activate my windows since I recently changed my cpu and mobo. It says I don't have a valid key. THanks for the help...
  8. Unable to reactivate windows after a hardware change.

Unable to reactivate windows after a hardware change.: I have an OEM physical copy of windows 7 that I am trying to use to activate my windows since I recently changed my cpu and mobo. It says I don't have a valid key. THanks for the help...
  9. Unable to reactivate Windows 10 digital license after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to reactivate Windows 10 digital license after hardware change: Good afternoon,Back in 2018 I bought a retail Windows 10 Professional license on the Microsoft Store and linked it to my Microsoft account. At the end of June this year I replaced most of the PC except the hard drive which has Windows installed. However even though the...
  10. Unable to reactivate Windows 10 digital license after hardware change

Unable to reactivate Windows 10 digital license after hardware change: Good afternoon,Back in 2018 I bought a retail Windows 10 Professional license on the Microsoft Store and linked it to my Microsoft account. At the end of June this year I replaced most of the PC except the hard drive which has Windows installed. However even though the...