Windows 10: Unable to reboot my PC

Discus and support Unable to reboot my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC couldn't start properly after loading software from a cd then rebooting. I am receiving Error Message: 0xc0000225 and then Stop code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bretski63, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Bretski63 Win User

Unable to reboot my PC

My PC couldn't start properly after loading software from a cd then rebooting. I am receiving Error Message: 0xc0000225 and then Stop code: Inaccessible Boot Device. I used different computer to view YouTube video but all take me to the Repair Option but my PC will not allow me to get to that option. I have a medical appointment at 8:00 a.m. and desperately need to access my documents on this computer. Please help if you're able, I so lost and don't know what to do. Thanks in advance for any assistance that can be provided!

:)

Bretski63, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Feb 23, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Unable to reboot my PC

Unable to login to pc

How do i make or do a reboot?

Lots of options!

• You click the reboot button in the bottom right-hand corner of the logon screen.
    • You press the power button for 10 seconds.
    • You unplug the power.
    • You unplug the power and remove the battery.

How do I get it to safe mode?

• Turn the machine on.
    • Wait until the spinning circle appears.
    • Reboot the PC (2nd option above)
    • Repeat Steps 1 . . 3 three times.
    • Find the Safe Mode option from one of the submenus you see.

Frederik Long, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Unable to reboot my PC

1. Unable to reboot my PC - Similar Threads - Unable reboot

2. Unable to reboot my laptop Error code Oxc0000225

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reboot my laptop Error code Oxc0000225: I get error codes 0xc0000225 and 0xc210000; When I tried repair measures bootrec/rebuild bcd, it says boot is not recognised as internal or external command. USB drive boot option was also not working. Please help...
  3. Unable to reboot my laptop Error code Oxc0000225

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reboot my laptop Error code Oxc0000225: I get error codes 0xc0000225 and 0xc210000; When I tried repair measures bootrec/rebuild bcd, it says boot is not recognised as internal or external command. USB drive boot option was also not working. Please help...
  4. Unable to play ANY games after several factory resets and router/modem reboots. What should...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play ANY games after several factory resets and router/modem reboots. What should...: I've been having this issue for the past week and it is driving me absolutely crazy. As the question above states, I am UNABLE to PLAY any sort of games from multiple sources such as Steam or the Xbox app on my Windows 10 Lenevo computer. This is still a fairly new computer,...
  5. Unable to play ANY games after several factory resets and router/modem reboots. What should...

Unable to play ANY games after several factory resets and router/modem reboots. What should...: I've been having this issue for the past week and it is driving me absolutely crazy. As the question above states, I am UNABLE to PLAY any sort of games from multiple sources such as Steam or the Xbox app on my Windows 10 Lenevo computer. This is still a fairly new computer,...
  6. Why am I unable to see files on screen after rebooting my laptop?

Why am I unable to see files on screen after rebooting my laptop?: I have a Dell laptop that I rebooted in a mode to keep my files. I currently have a blue screen with no files. When I turn off the laptop I get a black screen spooling with "please wait"....
  7. Why am I unable to see files on screen after rebooting my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I unable to see files on screen after rebooting my laptop?: I have a Dell laptop that I rebooted in a mode to keep my files. I currently have a blue screen with no files. When I turn off the laptop I get a black screen spooling with "please wait"....
  8. Why am I unable to see files on screen after rebooting my laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop: Hi everyone, thanks for your time to read this:I have a new PC build and have two NVME M.2 drives only.When I try to install windows 11 I even tried 10 with a bootable USB, I get to the windows logo and then the loading circle briefly and then the PC just restarts. This...
  10. [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop

[HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop: Hi everyone, thanks for your time to read this:I have a new PC build and have two NVME M.2 drives only.When I try to install windows 11 I even tried 10 with a bootable USB, I get to the windows logo and then the loading circle briefly and then the PC just restarts. This...