Windows 10: Unable to receive emails on laptop

Discus and support Unable to receive emails on laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im receiving email on my phone but not on my laptop. ***Modified title from: email***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tracysexton, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Unable to receive emails on laptop

Im receiving email on my phone but not on my laptop.

***Modified title from: email***

:)

tracysexton, Feb 20, 2020

2. unable to receive emails but can send

I am using windows 10 and outlook on my laptop. Up until this past week I had no difficulties with email with this same device for months. Now, I am unable to download incoming mail, but when synched, receive notification that it is up to date although
    I know additional items were received on other devices. I am able to easily send emails. Any suggestions on how to repair? This is frustrating!

MicheleTurnitza, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Unable to receive emails on Outlook

Hi Mercy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I will certainly help you.

Are you able to send emails?

Have you tried sending one yourself?

I would suggest you a link which provides troubleshooting steps for not receiving mails on Outlook. Have a look and check if the issue can be resolved.

Fix Outlook.com email sync issues

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further assistance. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Feb 20, 2020
  4. dapster Win User

Unable to receive emails on laptop

How to Remove email from POP Server after Receiving It

Having set up a POP3 email account within WIN 10 Preview, 10565, I'm unable to locate how to remove a received email from my provider's server. I'm prepared to hang my head in shame if it turns out the solution was really before my eyes, or is otherwise trivial. Any suggestions?

dapster, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Unable to receive emails on laptop

1. Unable to receive emails on laptop - Similar Threads - Unable receive emails

2. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  3. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  4. I'm unable to receive emails from Amazon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to receive emails from Amazon: I am trying to change my password for my Amazon account but OTP not getting through on emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-receive-emails-from-amazon/7a3523aa-7fbd-4f61-8349-74a6fc5fdffe
  5. Unable to receive emails from Mexico

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to receive emails from Mexico: I use Office 365 with Outlook for my email. I cannot seem to receive emails from Mexico. Any suggestions? I have also tried to have them sent to a shaw.ca email with no luck. I am on a Mac running Ventura 13.1...
  6. Unable to receive emails from Mexico

Unable to receive emails from Mexico: I use Office 365 with Outlook for my email. I cannot seem to receive emails from Mexico. Any suggestions? I have also tried to have them sent to a shaw.ca email with no luck. I am on a Mac running Ventura 13.1...
  7. Unable to receive emails

Unable to receive emails: having issues with emails it have problem fix now .so i go there and get nowhere but the emails come thru on my phone but not pc they did at first now no ***Modified title from: emails***...
  8. Unable to receive some emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to receive some emails: For nearly a week, I have not been able to receive any emails in my Focused/Other section of Outlook - Live. I do receive many JUNK emails. Is there a problem with Microsoft's latest update?...
  9. Unable to send/receive emails

Unable to send/receive emails: Outgoing email stuck in out box and no incoming email - only on my desk top-ipad & phone are fine. What happened? Thanks in advance ***Modified title from: gmail issue***...
  10. Unable to send receive email in Mail app

Unable to send receive email in Mail app: I updated by system to Windows 10 1803. Now I am unable to send receive email on Mail App. Need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/unable-to-send-receive-email-in-mail-app/d190fb66-aae7-4d31-9820-4d94e89f170c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my gmail okay on my phone but not on my laptop