Windows 10: Unable to receive some emails

Discus and support Unable to receive some emails in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For nearly a week, I have not been able to receive any emails in my Focused/Other section of Outlook - Live. I do receive many JUNK emails. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertArmstrong120242, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Unable to receive some emails

For nearly a week, I have not been able to receive any emails in my Focused/Other section of Outlook - Live. I do receive many JUNK emails. Is there a problem with Microsoft's latest update?

:)

RobertArmstrong120242, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to receive emails on laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to receive emails on your laptop. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• How are you accessing your emails on your computer? (Browser/email client)
    • Do you receive an error message/code?
    • Were you able to receive emails earlier?

If you are using Windows Mail app to check your emails, you may want to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

However, if you are using Microsoft Outlook, you can refer the article on

Error occurs when you send or receive an email message in Outlook or Outlook Express

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Unable to receive emails on Outlook

Hi Mercy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I will certainly help you.

Are you able to send emails?

Have you tried sending one yourself?

I would suggest you a link which provides troubleshooting steps for not receiving mails on Outlook. Have a look and check if the issue can be resolved.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/not-receiving-email

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further assistance. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 6, 2020
  4. dapster Win User

Unable to receive some emails

How to Remove email from POP Server after Receiving It

Having set up a POP3 email account within WIN 10 Preview, 10565, I'm unable to locate how to remove a received email from my provider's server. I'm prepared to hang my head in shame if it turns out the solution was really before my eyes, or is otherwise trivial. Any suggestions?

dapster, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Unable to receive some emails

1. Unable to receive some emails - Similar Threads - Unable receive emails

2. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  3. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  4. Receiving some emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving some emails.: Receiving some emails especially from businesses, and they are unable to read due to be like coded etc how do i correct this ? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-some-emails/fa4fd7a6-8d03-461c-ab31-4861cf3d8d2c
  5. Receiving some emails.

Receiving some emails.: Receiving some emails especially from businesses, and they are unable to read due to be like coded etc how do i correct this ? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-some-emails/fa4fd7a6-8d03-461c-ab31-4861cf3d8d2c
  6. i am not receiving some emails

i am not receiving some emails: I need help as i have stopped receiving some emails but am receiving others? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-some-emails/ffc747d0-73d6-4395-84b1-bdd82cb8911f
  7. Unable to receive emails

Unable to receive emails: having issues with emails it have problem fix now .so i go there and get nowhere but the emails come thru on my phone but not pc they did at first now no ***Modified title from: emails***...
  8. Unable to send/receive emails

Unable to send/receive emails: Outgoing email stuck in out box and no incoming email - only on my desk top-ipad & phone are fine. What happened? Thanks in advance ***Modified title from: gmail issue***...
  9. Unable to receive emails on laptop

Unable to receive emails on laptop: Im receiving email on my phone but not on my laptop. ***Modified title from: email*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-receive-emails-on-laptop/fa0e7ca0-64e5-4240-a06e-c2bfe370f9c9
  10. Receiving multiple copies of some emails

in Browsers and Email
    Receiving multiple copies of some emails: Using Outlook 2016, Windows 10. In the last few days, I've started getting multiple copies of the same email. Not all emails, but most. Some, just two or three. Others, up to a dozen of the same email. I've got four accounts at two different servers (RoadRunner and GoDaddy)...