Windows 10: Unable to receive Windows 10 2004 update with latest hardware drivers

Discus and support Unable to receive Windows 10 2004 update with latest hardware drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I haven't yet received windows 2004 update on my system. Even core isolation setting are disabled and hardware drivers are up to date. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lucifer_47, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Unable to receive Windows 10 2004 update with latest hardware drivers

Hi,

I haven't yet received windows 2004 update on my system.

Even core isolation setting are disabled and hardware drivers are up to date.

Can anyone help?

:)

Lucifer_47, Aug 12, 2020

2. Unable to access Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as there are no drivers in Device Manager on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as there are no drivers under Device Manager after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Steps:

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the latest drivers and updates for your device after upgrading to Windows 10.

This will help you to find the drivers for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and may help in installing the drivers.

Steps:

1. Connect to the internet (Wired internet connection).

2. Press
    Windows key and type updates.

3. Click on
    Check for updates.

4. Under
    Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.

5. Try to install the updates being shown.

Refer: Connect to Bluetooth devices

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 12, 2020
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Unable to receive Windows 10 2004 update with latest hardware drivers

Windows 10 ver. 2004 Compatibility Hold Nvidia GeForce Driver

Thanks for your response!

I was getting my information from Wind and Windows Server, version 2004 - Windows Release Information | Microsoft Docs

which shows the incompatibility problem as follows....

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Issue with older drivers for Nvidia display adapters (GPU)

Nvidia and Microsoft have found incompatibility issues with certain versions of Nvidia display adapter drivers and Windows 10, version 2004 (the Windows 10 May 2020 Update). Windows 10 devices with affected
    Nvidia display driver versions might receive a stop error with a blue screen or other issues during or after installing the update to Windows 10, version 2004. The affected drivers are any version lower than 358.00.

To safeguard your update experience, we have applied a compatibility hold on Windows 10 devices with affected Nvidia display drivers drivers installed from being offered Windows 10, version 2004 or Windows
    Server, version 2004 until the driver has been updated.

Affected platforms:
    • Client: Windows 10, version 2004
    • Server: Windows Server, version 2004

Workaround: To mitigate this issue, you will need to check with your device manufacturer (OEM) to see if an updated driver is available and install it.

Next steps: Microsoft and Nvidia are working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.

Note We recommend that you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool until this issue has been resolved.

______________________________________________________________________________________

.......my Nvidia Geforce driver is ver. 342.01, which is the latest release from Nvidia. As stated the affected drivers are any version lower than 358.00.

My question: Is there any information indicating a date that this might be resolved?

Thanks,

Ron

Ron &Lynn, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Unable to receive Windows 10 2004 update with latest hardware drivers

1. Unable to receive Windows 10 2004 update with latest hardware drivers - Similar Threads - Unable receive 2004

2. Windows Update for Version 2004 to Latest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update for Version 2004 to Latest: I just want to ask how long will windows update take if I update my windows 10 with a ssd, because my pc has a fresh windows installed and my pc needs to update the windows, I checked what version my windows 10 is and it is 2004....
  3. LATEST UPDATE WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004 HOME

LATEST UPDATE WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004 HOME: MICROSOFT: WHY DID U DO THIS? THIS IS AN UGLY-**** UPDATE 2004. HORRIBLE UGLY **** SCREEN. GLARING WHITE TASKBAR JUMPS OUT AND IMMEDIATELY HAS A FEELING OF HATE. WHERE IS MY BLACK TASKBAR???????!!!!!!! CHANGE IT BACK. I **** HATE IT....
  4. Latest Windows 10 version 2004 update

Latest Windows 10 version 2004 update: I recently installed the latest MS Win10 version 2004 update. It seems to be very slow loading, running, even Edge takes nearly 1 full minute to load. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?...
  5. Windows 10 2004, Hardware error after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 2004, Hardware error after update: After updating my laptop to 2004 on 6/21/2020, I now get a consistent error in the System log: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Component: PCI Express Root Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express Primary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1D:0x6...
  6. Windows 10 2004 latest updates problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 2004 latest updates problem: Dear All, I have just updated to the latest Windows 10 2004. My old version is Windows 10 1909. Currently, Windows Update encountered error while trying to update Intel Display Driver (Intel HD graphic 620). Scenario attached. Windows Update keep trying to install the...
  7. Problems with XBox360 Receiver Driver on Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with XBox360 Receiver Driver on Windows 10 version 2004: Yesterday I reinstalled windows 10 and because of that I had to install every driver that i need. I wanted to install/update the driver for the Xbox 360 controller receiver with the device manager but my device is still unknown and I didn't receive an error when I installed...
  8. Latest win10 update (2004)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest win10 update (2004): So just finished downloading the update through windows website cuz I disabled automatic updates a while ago and couldn't remember how to restore it since I need to use Adobe software and it won't work without a newer windows version but I just found my very first bug (which...
  9. Wireless receiver for Xbox 360 stopped working after latest windows update 2004

Wireless receiver for Xbox 360 stopped working after latest windows update 2004: After updating to version 2004 my receiver stopped working... is anyone else having the same issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-receiver-for-xbox-360-stopped-working/d7d6d74a-0837-416d-9dfe-d2eabbc2fac1
  10. Doesn't receive latest update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Doesn't receive latest update: Hello i check windows update everyday and also it automatically checking. I check on internet about latest windows 10 version and the latest is 1809 build 17763.55 meanwhile my windows stuck at version 1803 build 17134.345. How do i solve this? This happening on my laptop and...