Windows 10: Unable to recieve a response/update from the Microsoft Account Reinstatement Team

Discus and support Unable to recieve a response/update from the Microsoft Account Reinstatement Team in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I sent a request to have my account reinstated on the 15th August. Despite chasing up 5/6 times over this period and recieving various diffrent... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LukeBichard1, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Unable to recieve a response/update from the Microsoft Account Reinstatement Team

I sent a request to have my account reinstated on the 15th August. Despite chasing up 5/6 times over this period and recieving various diffrent responses, i've made no progress with actually getting an upodate on the request. I'm not sure why i've been blocked, why it's taking so long and have had nothing back to help me understand the situation.

Please can you let me know 1) how long this process should take? and 2)who I conact to help me resolve this issue?

Luke

:)

LukeBichard1, Sep 21, 2019

2. Unable to login with microsoft account

Hi,

Issues with signing in to a Microsoft account are usually happening due
    the two-step verification is turned on or you are traveling or using a new device.
    For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you experiencing the sign in issue upon logging in to your computer?
    • Are you having the same error when you are trying to sign in to your Microsoft account using a web browser? If yes, is the same issue happening even when you are using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your account before this issue occurred?
    • What changes have you made to your computer prior to having this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you read and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on these links:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Addie Win User

Unable to recieve a response/update from the Microsoft Account Reinstatement Team

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Unable to recieve a response/update from the Microsoft Account Reinstatement Team

1. Unable to recieve a response/update from the Microsoft Account Reinstatement Team - Similar Threads - Unable recieve response

2. Unable recieve emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable recieve emails: Unable to recieve emails it's my business account need immediate response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-recieve-emails/157237a1-6494-4d0a-8520-00b64ef3856f
  3. Unable recieve emails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable recieve emails: Unable to recieve emails it's my business account need immediate response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-recieve-emails/157237a1-6494-4d0a-8520-00b64ef3856f
  4. Unable recieve emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reinstalling or reinstating admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstalling or reinstating admin account: Long story short, I recently had my hard drive transferred to a new computer which, for reasons unknown, can't boot from USB.I have Windows 10 Home 22H2 installed on a Dell 1070. The administrative account is disabled; any attempt to enable it results in "Please enter the...
  6. Microsoft Account and Team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account and Team: I just bought a new computer for home and gaming, and it automatically linked and updated all my other apps, icons, and saved programs from my other computers that I use for work. Now my new computers home screen is clogged, and when I shuffled programs it moved them on my...
  7. Microsoft Account and Team

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account and Team: I just bought a new computer for home and gaming, and it automatically linked and updated all my other apps, icons, and saved programs from my other computers that I use for work. Now my new computers home screen is clogged, and when I shuffled programs it moved them on my...
  8. Reinstate my Microsoft account after reinstall, how?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstate my Microsoft account after reinstall, how?: I had to reinstall Win 10I have another PC with my Microsoft accountWill this have my product key? to share back to my reinstalled PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstate-my-microsoft-account-after-reinstall-how/8674c177-9d97-4209-85ff-2786b95392db
  9. Email from Microsoft account team

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email from Microsoft account team: Is this a legit email address.......Microsoft account team *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Email says to click on links in email to verify activity........
  10. Reinstating Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstating Microsoft Word: I tried to install Microsoft Word on another profile on the laptop and it has subsequently erased it off the main profile and I can't reinstate it. I had purchased the Office package as a one off payment in 2018...