Windows 10: unable to recognize bluetooth headset Voice and Music

Discus and support unable to recognize bluetooth headset Voice and Music in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, i have 2 MacBook Pro with BootCamp Windows 10 partition, bluetooth works fine for speakers , my mouse... But when i paired my sennheiser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeGlode06, May 19, 2020.

1. LeGlode06 Win User

unable to recognize bluetooth headset Voice and Music

hello,

i have 2 MacBook Pro with BootCamp Windows 10 partition, bluetooth works fine for speakers , my mouse... But when i paired my sennheiser headset, on one MacBook Pro it's only recognized as headset Music.

When i go to device manager, on one computer i have Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth this one is working fine on the other one, i have radio bluetooth and i think that is the problem. I could'nt reinstall driver, i tried to remove drivers and also create a boorcamp USB drive with the Apple drivers but no way to get that working.

Thanks for any help.

:)

LeGlode06, May 19, 2020
  2. bahreex Win User

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets.

Hi All,

I am on Win 10 Update 1903.

I recently tried streaming music/audio from my PC to different BT Headsets. However, I am unable to do so for all the BT headsets.

I am able to pair the headset BT devices, but not able to connect and play audio. The option to allow Discovery is enabled already.

When I Press the Connect button after selecting the paired device in Settings-->Devices-->Bluetooth, I get a message as shown in Figure-1 below:

unable to recognize bluetooth headset Voice and Music [​IMG]

Figure-1

Below Figure-2 shows how my Bluetooth devices appear in Device Manager:

Figure-2

And the below Figure-3 shows how my Audio devices look in Device Manager - Please note none of the BT Headsets appear here :

Figure-3

Please help.

bahreex, May 19, 2020
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, May 19, 2020
  4. JimR123 Win User

Bluetooth single-ear headset for playing music and other sounds?

Hi,

I have a Jabra BT250v bluetooth headset and a Toshiba Portege G900 (running Windows Mobile 6).

I want to be able to play music and other sounds (such as satnav instructions) through my Jabra headset, but am having no luck as far.

It seems that the problem is that when I get a list of bluetooth services for the Jabra, it only lists "hands free" and not anything like "headset". Maybe I'm wrong that this is the problem.

Can somebody please suggest a single-ear headset that definitely plays music and such from a Windows Mobile 6 device?

Many thanks,

Jim

JimR123, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. unable to recognize bluetooth headset Voice and Music - Similar Threads - unable recognize bluetooth

2. Bluetooth earphones isn't recognized a voice, music device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphones isn't recognized a voice, music device: Hi All,Since I've installed Windows 11 on my Yoga X1 Gen6 device Fresh install I have issues with my Jabra Elite Active 75t earphones.I can recognize, pare and connect to my device without any issues but in most cases, it's not recognized as a voice, music device and I cannot...
  3. Bluetooth earphones isn't recognized a voice, music device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earphones isn't recognized a voice, music device: Hi All,Since I've installed Windows 11 on my Yoga X1 Gen6 device Fresh install I have issues with my Jabra Elite Active 75t earphones.I can recognize, pare and connect to my device without any issues but in most cases, it's not recognized as a voice, music device and I cannot...
  4. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  5. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  6. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Headset only connecting to music not voice

Bluetooth Headset only connecting to music not voice: I have been using Redmi Earbuds for a long time. It was working fine with microphone as well. But today when I connected it to my pc it was connecting to only music not voice. Please tell a solution to it....
  8. Bluetooth Headset only says 'connected' and not voice or music

Bluetooth Headset only says 'connected' and not voice or music: My bluetooth earphones show up as connected but not with voice and music. I have to do 'remove device' and then re-pair them to actually work and show up as connected voice and music. I hope you have a solution for this....
  9. Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice"

Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice": Hi there, I have tried with multiple Bluetooth devices with mic, but Windows connects to them only for output, not input. In this example, Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 headset is connected for music only, although the icon shows headset- [ATTACH] and even the control panel...
  10. Connect bluetooth headset w/o voice just music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect bluetooth headset w/o voice just music: Hello, so I got a new bluetooth headset that supports multi-point pairing with audio but not voice. when I try to use it with both my phone an my computer, the computer always manages to get both, and my phone only gets audio. I want it to be the other way around, so how...