Windows 10: Unable to recover my microsoft account

Discus and support Unable to recover my microsoft account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hackers took over my account on Nov 25th. I used the standard recovery page to regain access, changed my details and then we had a broadband outage!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SteveLG, Dec 28, 2020.

1. SteveLG Win User

Unable to recover my microsoft account

Hackers took over my account on Nov 25th. I used the standard recovery page to regain access, changed my details and then we had a broadband outage! Somehow I left a backdoor open, and the hackers took back control. I have tried multiple times using the 'recover your account page' to no avail.

I share the OneDrive account with my wife 365 subscription she can access hers and I cant access my organiser account. I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro earlier this year and verified it using my microsoft login. Can microsoft identify me using this information?

I can point to the location of my passport photo on OneDrive and provide a copy of my passport!!

I really would be grateful for any assistance.

Best wishes, Steve G

:)

SteveLG, Dec 28, 2020

2. Unable to recover account

Hi DMP000000

My name is Abdirahman, an independent advisor and a fellow Windows 10 user. I will be glad to help your request.

I would suggest you refer to the Microsoft support to help you recover account

To reset e-mail password please visit the link below and see if you able to recover your account

Reset your password .

If not or unable to recover e-mail account, please see the link below go to submit a request to Microsoft for account recovery password

Recover your account

Let me know if you need any assist

Abdirahman Issa, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

How to sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Unable to recover my microsoft account

Recover your account

Hi Laurie,

This can be due to the changes made to your device.

We'd like to ask the exact error message you are getting. Is it Recover your account or
    Recover your Microsoft account?

If your answer is the latter, you may perform the steps listed in this article. Make sure to read
    Before you begin then start following the steps under Fill out the recovery form.

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Unable to recover my microsoft account

1. Unable to recover my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Unable recover microsoft

2. Unable to recover administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to recover administrator account: I am unable to install software on my laptop as the administrator account no longer exists. My one and only account is a local account without administrator access....
  3. Unable to recover administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to recover administrator account: I am unable to install software on my laptop as the administrator account no longer exists. My one and only account is a local account without administrator access....
  4. Unable to recover administrator account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to recover Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to recover Microsoft password: I purchased a laptop some 2-3 years back and at the time of purchase the dealer asked me to create a Microsoft account so that all the windows subscription like Windows, Microsoft office can be associated to that account. I created an account at that time and now i have...
  6. Unable to recover Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to recover Microsoft password: I purchased a laptop some 2-3 years back and at the time of purchase the dealer asked me to create a Microsoft account so that all the windows subscription like Windows, Microsoft office can be associated to that account. I created an account at that time and now i have...
  7. Unable to recover my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to recover my Microsoft account.: I have been using my yahoo account for many years. And used it to sign in to Microsoft office and windows 10 OS.Unfortunately, my yahoo has been locked due to multiple access at once.Even, though I used double authentication it has been locked and can not be recovered.After...
  8. Unable to recover my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to recover my Microsoft account.: I have been using my yahoo account for many years. And used it to sign in to Microsoft office and windows 10 OS.Unfortunately, my yahoo has been locked due to multiple access at once.Even, though I used double authentication it has been locked and can not be recovered.After...
  9. Unable to recover my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Unable to recover account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to recover account: My daughter is unable to recover her account. The recovery form is asking questions she can't answer. She has a brand new laptop she can't use because of this and we can't find anyway to fix it or a live body at Microsoft to talk to. Please help!...