Windows 10: unable to recover pc, the driver is too small

Discus and support unable to recover pc, the driver is too small in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, i have a lenovo flex 2 14 laptop and i replace the hard-drive to a smasung evo 860 500GB. i made a recovery driver with 32 GB usb driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by גפןהורביץ, Jan 17, 2021.

1. unable to recover pc, the driver is too small

hello,

i have a lenovo flex 2 14 laptop and i replace the hard-drive to a smasung evo 860 500GB.

i made a recovery driver with 32 GB usb driver before i replaced the PC hard-drive.

now i try to recover my pc but i keep getting this message...

im using my usb recovery drive that i made by the recovery driver on my pc wondows 10.

please help i has been reading post for several hours and got nothing...

thnaks.

:)

גפןהורביץ, Jan 17, 2021

2. "Unable to recover your PC. the system drive is too small." error message on performing recovery options on Windows 10.

Original Title: Unable to recover pc on windows 10.

After entered recovery environment and clicked recover button, there is an error information:

Unable to recover your PC. the system drive is too small.

jinyuzhang, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Display Driver keeps crashing than recovering

Hello Lego,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to play the game as computer prompts with error “Display Drivers have stopped responding and have recovered” and screen freezes, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Please follow the below troubleshooting steps and check:

Step 1: Update/Install the Display Adapter driver.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to install/update the Display Adapter driver.

Steps to install the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.

• In Run window type devmgmt.msc.

• Then in device manager right click on Display Adapter.

• Try to update the drivers from the option stating automatically update the drivers.

• If it works fine otherwise try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: If that does not fix the issue, please reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter that is listed and click “Uninstall”.

• And restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 17, 2021
  4. unable to recover pc, the driver is too small

Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.

So a few days ago I turned on my PC and it said that the file \WINDOWS\system32\config\system was missing, so I tried recoering my pc via recovery drive. It said wait for a bit and then changed to a screen with the words, “Unable to recover your PC. The
    system drive is too small.” I have formatted it to FAT32 and I set the usb boot first. At the moment I don’t know what to do which is why I am going here for help.

Cheilem Pureza, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

unable to recover pc, the driver is too small

1. unable to recover pc, the driver is too small - Similar Threads - unable recover driver

2. Printing too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing too small: I have a new dell computer and it prints too small on my Epson et-8500. My other computer prints fine surface pro. Ever since the windows update the print size has been screwed up on the dell. What's the deal?...
  3. Printing too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing too small: I have a new dell computer and it prints too small on my Epson et-8500. My other computer prints fine surface pro. Ever since the windows update the print size has been screwed up on the dell. What's the deal?...
  4. Way too small . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Way too small . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I've learned how, to put. Icon pictures, over folders.For example: Over my folder, of pictures.I have an, icon pictures. Of, a camera.But my view, is set to small icons. So my folders, are small.Which makes the, added icon...
  5. Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.: I was trying to clone Windows really the whole C drive from the C drive 128 GB M.2 to the D drive 2 TB SSD. I ruined windows in the process that asks me for the boot disk.I have a 32 GB thumb stick that I used to boot windows onto the PC the first time a few months ago. When...
  6. Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.: I have an acer laptop that shat that bed and i got the Automatic Repair screen and i tired EVERYTHING. so i decided to buy a thumb drive and download a new copy of w10 on it. I plug it in and pick: Advanced options > Use a device > USB. i pick a language > Recover from a...
  7. Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.

Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.: So a few days ago I turned on my PC and it said that the file \WINDOWS\system32\config\system was missing, so I tried recoering my pc via recovery drive. It said wait for a bit and then changed to a screen with the words, “Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too...
  8. Unable to recover - System drive too small

Unable to recover - System drive too small: Unable to recover - System drive too small After installing Windows 10 last week, I created a system image using the built-in backup software. The system OS SSD is 120GB. Over the weekend I restored my system back to Windows 7 using a prior image so I could transfer a...
  9. Disk too small?

Disk too small?: So I have a Sony VAIO laptop. It came with Windows 7 and I was able to successfully upgrade to Windows 10. I wanted to then upgrade the HD from a 5400 drive to an SSD. Old one was 580 or so GB, new one is 480 GB. First step I tried was to clone the original drive using...
  10. Windows 10 "Disk is too small" error while recovering

Windows 10 "Disk is too small" error while recovering: I have a Lenovo Stick 300 (Intel Compute stick clone) and I formatted the drive. I made a recovery USB and when I boot it and try to install, it says something like "drive too small." It has a 32/28GB SSD and I could install Windows x86 on it. I can't get the graphics driver...