Windows 10: Unable to recover windows 10 please help

Discus and support Unable to recover windows 10 please help in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently purchased my new computer which is the MSI Trident 3 running Windows 10. This was a used computer so when we went to perform a reset Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ashek29, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Ashek29 Win User

Unable to recover windows 10 please help

I recently purchased my new computer which is the MSI Trident 3 running Windows 10. This was a used computer so when we went to perform a reset Windows 10 somehow got corrupted and now I’m stuck on the error Recovery, file Windows\system32\winload.efi missing or corrupted. I’m have Windows 10 on a usb drive however I cannot get the computer to recognize it. Please help!!

:)

Ashek29, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to recover windows 10 please help - Similar Threads - Unable recover please

2. Unable To Delete Files. Please Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable To Delete Files. Please Help: I want Mcafee off my computer but it says theres an error when I try to uninstall it. see pic I tried to delete the folder but it said I needed administrator permission to delete it. I then created an administrator login and logged in under it but it still says I dont have...
  3. Unable to Login PLEASE HELP !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Login PLEASE HELP !: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/9NAAGRAAJ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktn1qi/unable_to_login_please_help/
  4. PLEASE HELP Unable to sign in to Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PLEASE HELP Unable to sign in to Windows 10: Recently ive made an update to my pc. It told me that it would sign me out of my pc. It says i need to put my microsoft password in. I did it and now the screen talks about windows hello pin. If i click next, it will says please retry and if i press “skip” it takes me back to...
  5. Deleted Files - Can't Recover - Please Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Files - Can't Recover - Please Help: Okay last night or a few days ago, depends on when someone answers my computer needed a reset because of a blackout nice work Microsoft, I have spent two days trying to recover my files games, apps, work notes and nothing has worked. I've tried Disk-Drill, but nothing I had...
  6. Windows 10 unable to recover

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 unable to recover: My home PC is not starting up, getting following error "The Operating system couldnt be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. File:\Windows\System32\drivers\intelpep.sys Error code :0xc00000e9 " I have tried to use auto recovery but it...
  7. Please Help me recover my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help me recover my computer: I need serious help, I have been struggling with my computer for two weeks, I read that the update was a problem, and did everything to stop my computer updating, to no avail, it has now updated and it will not restart, I get this ridiculous blank window with *Welcome *...
  8. Unable to recover Windows 10 keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to recover Windows 10 keys: My wife's Lenovo desktop came with Windows 7 Pro installed. I upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro during the free upgrade period. A couple of weeks ago, she did something that completely wiped out the boot partition. She says that she did not do anything, but she is not...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD unable to recover

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD unable to recover: Hi Guys, My Windows 10 PC BSOD and I've been trying to run a recovery process. When I reboot I'm told a critical process died. So I've tried to run in safe mode and safe mode command prompt neither load. However, I have as an advanced option the to run a Command prompt but...
  10. Unable to upgrade to Windows 10, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to upgrade to Windows 10, please help: I have an older PC with an Intel Dual Core E6600 CPU and have Windows 7 as well as Windows 8.1 in dual boot configuration installed. I cannot upgrade the Windows 8.1 install since it is installed on a virtual drive and when I try to upgrade the Windows 7 install, I get...