Windows 10: Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.

Discus and support Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an acer laptop that shat that bed and i got the Automatic Repair screen and i tired EVERYTHING. so i decided to buy a thumb drive and download a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aak_attack, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.

I have an acer laptop that shat that bed and i got the Automatic Repair screen and i tired EVERYTHING. so i decided to buy a thumb drive and download a new copy of w10 on it. I plug it in and pick: Advanced options > Use a device > USB. i pick a language > Recover from a drive > Just remove my files , and i get ' Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.

submitted by /u/aak_attack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aak_attack, Jul 2, 2020

2. "Unable to recover your PC. the system drive is too small." error message on performing recovery options on Windows 10.

Original Title: Unable to recover pc on windows 10.

After entered recovery environment and clicked recover button, there is an error information:

Unable to recover your PC. the system drive is too small.

jinyuzhang, Jul 2, 2020
  3. davidsf4 Win User
    Unable to recover - System drive too small

Unable to recover - System drive too small

After installing Windows 10 last week, I created a system image using the built-in backup software.

The system OS SSD is 120GB.

Over the weekend I restored my system back to Windows 7 using a prior image so I could transfer a software license for a program I needed.

Same SSD with Win7 and Win10 - now when trying to restore my Windows 10 image, I receive the error that my system drive is too small. This doesn't really make any sense to me - I've never had this issue with Windows 7.

I don't mind doing a full Win10 install again if I have to, but I'd rather not as I had it all setup how I want.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

davidsf4, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.

juan de jm, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.

1. Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small. - Similar Threads - Unable recover system

2. System Reserved Partition too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Reserved Partition too small: I have a windows 10 build 1909 ... two years ago I had trouble updating to 1909 due to System Reserve Partition too small. At the time I worked with a program and probably have made a mess. 1909 has reached end of support and once again I have the same issue ... I want to...
  3. System Reserved Partition too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Reserved Partition too small: I have a windows 10 build 1909 ... two years ago I had trouble updating to 1909 due to System Reserve Partition too small. At the time I worked with a program and probably have made a mess. 1909 has reached end of support and once again I have the same issue ... I want to...
  4. System Reserved Partition too small

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.

Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.: I was trying to clone Windows really the whole C drive from the C drive 128 GB M.2 to the D drive 2 TB SSD. I ruined windows in the process that asks me for the boot disk.I have a 32 GB thumb stick that I used to boot windows onto the PC the first time a few months ago. When...
  6. unable to recover pc, the driver is too small

unable to recover pc, the driver is too small: hello, i have a lenovo flex 2 14 laptop and i replace the hard-drive to a smasung evo 860 500GB. i made a recovery driver with 32 GB usb driver before i replaced the PC hard-drive. now i try to recover my pc but i keep getting this message... im using my usb recovery...
  7. Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.

Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too small.: So a few days ago I turned on my PC and it said that the file \WINDOWS\system32\config\system was missing, so I tried recoering my pc via recovery drive. It said wait for a bit and then changed to a screen with the words, “Unable to recover your PC. The system drive is too...
  8. Ssd too small for system image.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Ssd too small for system image.: I have an old computer running Win 10 Pro. I noticed I was getting disk errors so I ordered a new 120GB SSD to replace it. I was going to do one of three things. Option 1. Insert new drive and use 3rd party software to clone the drive with the OS Option 2. Make a system image...
  9. Ssd too small for system image.

Ssd too small for system image.: I have an old computer running Win 10 Pro. I noticed I was getting disk errors so I ordered a new 120GB SSD to replace it. I was going to do one of three things. Option 1. Insert new drive and use 3rd party software to clone the drive with the OS Option 2. Make a system image...
  10. Unable to recover - System drive too small

Unable to recover - System drive too small: Unable to recover - System drive too small After installing Windows 10 last week, I created a system image using the built-in backup software. The system OS SSD is 120GB. Over the weekend I restored my system back to Windows 7 using a prior image so I could transfer a...