Windows 10: Unable to redeem Minecraft windows 10

Discus and support Unable to redeem Minecraft windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently learnt that as I purchased Minecraft Java edition before October 2018 I have 10 days left to claim a free Windows 10 version. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RichardGE, Apr 10, 2020.

1. RichardGE Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft windows 10

Hi,

I have recently learnt that as I purchased Minecraft Java edition before October 2018 I have 10 days left to claim a free Windows 10 version. I tried to do this however when entering the code an error message shows up saying the code has already been redeemed. I did not redeem this and cannot find a way around it so can someone please help me get the free edition before it is too late.

Thanks.

:)

RichardGE, Apr 10, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Can't redeem Minecraft Windows 10.

Hi Isaac,

There are many possible reasons that makes you unable to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10. Are you trying to redeem
    Minecraft via Windows Store application or via
    Windows Store web version
    on browsers?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Unable to redeem Minecraft windows 10

Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Unable to redeem Minecraft windows 10

1. Unable to redeem Minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable redeem Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 redeem: Hey are they still doing the thing where you can redeem the windows 10 edition of minecraft if you bought java before 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem/2151d64c-2ccb-44a2-8b76-20eba0818a15
  3. Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 using redeem code

Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 using redeem code: I wanted to switch from Java to windows, and was about to use a redeem code for it, but my sister claimed it on her account. Is there anyway you can help me, without having me buy a whole new one?...
  4. Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10

Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, I apologise if this is adding to a potentially fast growing pile of complaints. I have only been made aware of the abrupt cut off period for owners of the Java copy of Minecraft to receive their copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. Is there no way of redeeming this...
  5. I'm unable to redeem my minecraft 10 key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to redeem my minecraft 10 key: I'm unable to redeem my windows 10 key that i claimed on the 25 august, 2015 that i didn't redeem is there any thing I can do before the 20 april 2020?...
  6. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10: There is apparently no gift codes at the moment and I know that this has been asked before but it has done it again. I haven't gotten a response from Mojang and I don't know what to do especially since the redeeming will be ending on 4/20/20...
  7. redeeming minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redeeming minecraft windows 10: I have tried to redeem my free copy of Windows 10 edition and says there are no codes available. according to your support threads they claim that it is fixed but it is not Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't...
  8. Unable to redeem a free copy of "minecraft for windows 10"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to redeem a free copy of "minecraft for windows 10": So, as the subject says, i get this error when i try to redeem my free copy: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! Is this a bug or really...
  9. Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code: I'm an avid player of Minecraft, and recently, crossplay came out for bedrock users. I've had Minecraft since almost 2011 now, and I definitely know I'm available for a code, but when I'm on the Mojang website it just says this: "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out...
  10. Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: My issue is strange, for many other people receive an error message when redeeming the code given to you, but not me. My page is left blank. The code is activated, but every time I click the "redeem", it loads me a blank page, with nothing afterwards. I was hoping I could try...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft unable to redeem windows 10

2. cant redeem minecraft windows 10 code

3. mojang out of gift codes

4. unable to use redeem code for minecraft windows 10