Windows 10: Unable to reduce brightness on Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Unable to reduce brightness on Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Unable to reduce and change the brightness levels on windows 10 laptop, Winver : Version 20H2 OS Build 1042.610 Intel UHD Graphics version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kirankaushal, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Unable to reduce brightness on Windows 10 laptop

Unable to reduce and change the brightness levels on windows 10 laptop,

Winver :

Version 20H2 OS Build 1042.610

Intel UHD Graphics version:

NVIDIA Graphics version: GTX 1060 MaxQ version

:)

kirankaushal, Nov 7, 2020
  2. hibanaqvi Win User

How to reduce brightness in windows 10?

i have installed windows 10 on my laptop (Toshiba, Model: satellite C55-B5200), but i cant reduce the brightness, it stucks on the same brightness i tried the brightness button to reduce it but it doesnt work. What i need to do to make it work properly?

hibanaqvi, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Unable to Change Screen Brightness of Laptop

So I'm not sure how long this has been happening but for some reason, I can't change the brightness on my laptop screen. I have linked a picture and as you can see, my brightness says 0% and that I can't change it, however my actual brightness is at 100%. I have looked around everywhere and the only responses I have found don't work for me. Here's a list of everything I have tried:
    - Reinstalling Display Drivers
    - Rolling Back Display Drivers
    - Reset Settings on UWT4
    - Power and Battery Settings
    (UWT4 or Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 is a customizer for Windows 10 and I thought that might be the problem but it wasn't)

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this, it's greatly appreciated! Thanks! -

FrostyTigerXP, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Chicofino Win User

Unable to reduce brightness on Windows 10 laptop

Screen Brightness

My laptop screen brightness is always at Max even when I reduce it. And there is also no sleep option. I make use of windows 10. Please any suggestion

Chicofino, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Unable to reduce brightness on Windows 10 laptop

1. Unable to reduce brightness on Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Unable reduce brightness

2. How to reduce brightness?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reduce brightness?: I already set brightness of screen to a minimum for win 7, but I still feel too bright, is there any other feature to reduce brightness of screen further?Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  3. How to reduce brightness?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reduce brightness?: I already set brightness of screen to a minimum for win 7, but I still feel too bright, is there any other feature to reduce brightness of screen further?Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  4. Laptop screeen goes black when reducing brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screeen goes black when reducing brightness: Hi, Recently my laptop has an issue with my display going black suddenly.My laptop Immediately goes blank after I reduce the screen brightness. The screen also goes blank when I plug out and plug back in the AC adapter. Only the screen goes blank, but the laptop is on. The...
  5. Laptop screeen goes black when reducing brightness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screeen goes black when reducing brightness: Hi, Recently my laptop has an issue with my display going black suddenly.My laptop Immediately goes blank after I reduce the screen brightness. The screen also goes blank when I plug out and plug back in the AC adapter. Only the screen goes blank, but the laptop is on. The...
  6. Laptop screeen goes black when reducing brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Reduce Screen Brightness below Minimum on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduce Screen Brightness below Minimum on Windows 10: Hi, i've looked around about the exact same problem as described in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-minimum-laptop-backlight-brightness-on/68d34662-5b8b-4061-a38a-1f9436656493It is about dimming the brightness backlight of the...
  8. Reduce Screen Brightness below Minimum on Windows 10

Reduce Screen Brightness below Minimum on Windows 10: Hi, i've looked around about the exact same problem as described in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-minimum-laptop-backlight-brightness-on/68d34662-5b8b-4061-a38a-1f9436656493It is about dimming the brightness backlight of the...
  9. Brightness of my laptop gets reduced automatically

Brightness of my laptop gets reduced automatically: Brightness of my laptop gets reduces automatically and becomes zero. Even if increased back to normal, brightness goes down again and again. Tried updating the drivers but still no happiness. How could this be resolved?...
  10. How to reduce brightness of monitor

How to reduce brightness of monitor: How to change monitor brightness https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-brightness-of-monitor/c667b165-a570-4827-bb7e-fc15e1302748