Windows 10: unable to register fsx

Discus and support unable to register fsx in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Fsx was registered after a reinstall. After a few minutes the program stopped and a message to register the FSX program appeared. The problem is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DwightO'Quinn, Jun 2, 2019.

1. unable to register fsx

Fsx was registered after a reinstall. After a few minutes the program stopped and a message to register the FSX program appeared. The problem is that there was no screen wit a place to register (again). What is the problem? What should I do to fix this?

:)

DwightO'Quinn, Jun 2, 2019

2. FSX

I am unable to register FSX or the Expansion what can i do?

JAMES_STEVENSON69, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Lumpy20 Win User
    FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Jun 2, 2019
  4. unable to register fsx

FSX Opening Fault

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the launching of the FSX. To have clarity on the issue we would like to know, if you have tried any troubleshooting steps.

We would like to inform you that Flight Simulator X is not compatible in Windows 10. However, we would suggest you to try these steps and check if you get the error.

1. Completely uninstall FSX.
    2. Remove all files that are in
      C:\Program Files.

3. Reboot the machine and disable any
      security software or firewalls for the period of the install and activation.
    4. Install FSX in
      compatibility
      mode.
    5. Activate FSX from first startup.
    6. Reboot the PC and check.

If the above steps did not fix the issue, then follow these steps after installing the FSX in compatibility mode:

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard and type
      regedit.
    2. Expand the following registry key:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    3. After you find the folder, double-click
      Upperfilters on the right side.
    4. Delete all other values except
      PartMgr.
    5. Close Registry Editor.
    6. Start FSX you should get the registration wizard.
    7. Activate and reboot the system to check the issue.

As an additional information, you can refer Solve
    problems with activation issues for Microsoft games and mapping programs
    article, if this helps you to troubleshoot.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

unable to register fsx

1. unable to register fsx - Similar Threads - unable register fsx

2. Still unable to activate FSX premium edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still unable to activate FSX premium edition: I get the activation error code 1-80004005. I have tried running the resetsldl followed by running the repair installation. Any help would be appreciated....
  3. Unable to register for insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to register for insider program: Hello, I am trying to download Windows 11 ARM to run on a Mac M1 virtual machine. When I go to the download page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewARM64 I'm directed to register for the insider program however when I click the "Learn more"...
  4. On FSX, unable to install SP2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On FSX, unable to install SP2: Win 10/64 Pro Hi, Just upgraded my PC with a new MoBo, microprocessor and DDR4 RAM. I had to re-install FSX because it was no longer licensed, and restarting it would not bring the Activation prompt, as it should. So I re-installed it. I then installed SP1 without any...
  5. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.: My first post here as I am at my wits end. Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I...
  6. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

in Windows 10 Support
    FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.: My first post here as I am at my wits end. Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I...
  7. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: I am unable to register FSX or the Expansion what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fsx/f4d2ee73-b82a-42e8-b6ce-7ee61cafdc0c
  8. Unable to uninstall FSX app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to uninstall FSX app.: Today the disc version of FSX has been acting up and I decided to uninstall it and try and reinstall it and possibly fix it but my PC is unable to uninstall it because of this window that pops up, I've looked through the files an[IMG]d I can't still fix it, Any suggestions?...
  9. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: Hello. I have the FSX Gold Edition with the 3 discs. Disc 1, Disc 2 and Acceleration Pack. I have both product keys however I have misplaced disc 1 and my new computer has no disc drive. I was wondering if there was anything i could do to install it on my new computer....
  10. Unable to Register MSCAL.OCX

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Register MSCAL.OCX: I copied MSCAL.OCX to the c:\windows\sysWOW64\ folder. When I try registering it running: 'rsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\mscal.ocx' I get the following: "The c:\windows\sysWOW64\mscal.ocx**module has been loaded, but the call *** to DllRegisterServer has failed, with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. register fsx