Windows 10: Unable to Register MSCAL.OCX

Discus and support Unable to Register MSCAL.OCX in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I copied MSCAL.OCX to the c:\windows\sysWOW64\ folder. When I try registering it running: 'rsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\mscal.ocx' I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JamesJoey, May 29, 2017.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Unable to Register MSCAL.OCX

I copied MSCAL.OCX to the c:\windows\sysWOW64\ folder.

When I try registering it running:

'rsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\mscal.ocx' I get the following:

"The c:\windows\sysWOW64\mscal.ocx**module has been loaded, but the call
    *** to DllRegisterServer has failed, with the error code 0x8002801c"

Any ideas why this is so difficult to do?

James

:)

JamesJoey, May 29, 2017
  2. JamesJoey Win User

How to Register and OCX

I'm trying to register MsCal.ocx to use with Access 2010.

I placed MsCal.ocx in the SysWoW64 and ran as adsministrator:

%systemroot%SysWoW64regsvr32 mscal.ocx\

I'm getting the following error:"

C:\WINDOWSSysWoW64regsvr32' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

JamesJoey, May 29, 2017
  3. vbchJack Win User
    .ocx registration

I have a new HP desktop with pre-installed Windows 10. I also have a few older programs that need MSCAL.OCX. I have tried a lot of the on-line suggestions but cannot get the .OCX registered. At the command prompt I enter 'regsvr /i mscal.ocx' and get
    the error message "The module was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed ... error 0x002801c" I have spent way too much time ... HELP!

Moved from: [ Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate / PC ]

vbchJack, May 29, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Assuming the file is associated with Microsoft Office, which version of Office and which application version within the suite is involved?
    MSCAL.OCX at DuckDuckGo
    I have 64-bit Microsoft Office 2013 [application Version 15] default-installed but that file in not in the c:\windows\sysWOW64\ folder nor in the System32 Folder. A full Search of my C: drive does not reveal the file existing on my computer.
    Looking further in the above links I found this on
    Changes in Access 2010 (for IT pros)

Berton, May 29, 2017
Thema:

1. Unable to Register MSCAL.OCX - Similar Threads - Unable Register MSCAL

2. unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5: Every time I install the application, a pop up always appears "unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5",Why is this?...
  3. unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5: Every time I install the application, a pop up always appears "unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5",Why is this?...
  4. unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SoundGridAsio.dll unable to register DLL/OCX: RegSvr32 failed with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SoundGridAsio.dll unable to register DLL/OCX: RegSvr32 failed with...: This message occurred when I was in the process of updating, registering and installing Waves Soundgrid plugins, Dll's and other files using the Waves Central app. Upon proceeding with the updates, I received the error message during updates:...
  6. C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SoundGridAsio.dll unable to register DLL/OCX: RegSvr32 failed with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SoundGridAsio.dll unable to register DLL/OCX: RegSvr32 failed with...: This message occurred when I was in the process of updating, registering and installing Waves Soundgrid plugins, Dll's and other files using the Waves Central app. Upon proceeding with the updates, I received the error message during updates:...
  7. C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SoundGridAsio.dll unable to register DLL/OCX: RegSvr32 failed with...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Registering an OCX file fails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registering an OCX file fails: I have been trying to register on OCX file on a Windows 10 64 bit system. I keep getting the following error message The module mshflxgd.ocx failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent...
  9. Unable to register DLLs and OCXs in Windows Enterprise 1909 build

Unable to register DLLs and OCXs in Windows Enterprise 1909 build: Hi all, I have installed Windows 10 Enterprise version with latest 1909 build, from then the DLLs and OCXs of my application are not registering. I'm facing the issue"The module xxxx.dll may not be compatible with the version of Windows that you are running.Check if the...
  10. using regsvr32 to register ocx file

using regsvr32 to register ocx file: using regsvr32 to register Msflxgrd.ocx I get error 08002801c how do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-regsvr32-to-register-ocx-file/9b1fa2bb-ca51-4c34-89a2-670eb9e48548

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\mscal.ocx

2. regsvr32 mscal.ocx windows 10

3. windows 10 mscal.ocx

4. mscal ocx windows 10 register,
  5. WHERE DOES MSCAL.OCX GO IN WINDOWS 10?,
  6. mscal.ocx or one of its dependencies,
  7. mscal ocx windows 10,
  8. windows 10 where do i put MSCAL.OCX,
  9. mscal.ocx registration windows 10,
  10. what is the command to register mscal.ocx in dos,
  11. MSCal.OSX regist win 10,