Windows 10: Unable to Register MSCAL.OCX

Discus and support Unable to Register MSCAL.OCX in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I copied MSCAL.OCX to the c:\windows\sysWOW64\ folder. When I try registering it running: 'rsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\mscal.ocx' I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JamesJoey, May 29, 2017.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Unable to Register MSCAL.OCX

I copied MSCAL.OCX to the c:\windows\sysWOW64\ folder.

When I try registering it running:

'rsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\mscal.ocx' I get the following:

"The c:\windows\sysWOW64\mscal.ocx**module has been loaded, but the call
    *** to DllRegisterServer has failed, with the error code 0x8002801c"

Any ideas why this is so difficult to do?

James

:)

JamesJoey, May 29, 2017
  2. JamesJoey Win User

How to Register and OCX

I'm trying to register MsCal.ocx to use with Access 2010.

I placed MsCal.ocx in the SysWoW64 and ran as adsministrator:

%systemroot%SysWoW64regsvr32 mscal.ocx\

I'm getting the following error:"

C:\WINDOWSSysWoW64regsvr32' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

JamesJoey, May 29, 2017
  3. vbchJack Win User
    .ocx registration

I have a new HP desktop with pre-installed Windows 10. I also have a few older programs that need MSCAL.OCX. I have tried a lot of the on-line suggestions but cannot get the .OCX registered. At the command prompt I enter 'regsvr /i mscal.ocx' and get
    the error message "The module was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed ... error 0x002801c" I have spent way too much time ... HELP!

Moved from: [ Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate / PC ]

vbchJack, May 29, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Assuming the file is associated with Microsoft Office, which version of Office and which application version within the suite is involved?
    MSCAL.OCX at DuckDuckGo
    I have 64-bit Microsoft Office 2013 [application Version 15] default-installed but that file in not in the c:\windows\sysWOW64\ folder nor in the System32 Folder. A full Search of my C: drive does not reveal the file existing on my computer.
    Looking further in the above links I found this on
    Changes in Access 2010 (for IT pros)

Berton, May 29, 2017
Thema:

1. Unable to Register MSCAL.OCX - Similar Threads - Unable Register MSCAL

2. Custom Service Unable to Register URL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Service Unable to Register URL: Greeting! I have a custom service that was made with other people and recently, I have been encountering a strange issue with it. Up until about two days ago, I could start and stop the service and it would register its URL just fine. Recently, it began being unable to...
  3. using regsvr32 to register ocx file

in Windows 10 Customization
    using regsvr32 to register ocx file: using regsvr32 to register Msflxgrd.ocx I get error 08002801c how do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-regsvr32-to-register-ocx-file/9b1fa2bb-ca51-4c34-89a2-670eb9e48548
  4. unable to register fsx

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to register fsx: Fsx was registered after a reinstall. After a few minutes the program stopped and a message to register the FSX program appeared. The problem is that there was no screen wit a place to register (again). What is the problem? What should I do to fix this?...
  5. Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: Original title: Run-time error 339 I keep receiving run-time error 339 when I try to open a program that has been installed on my laptop. The error states that "Component comdlg32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." The...
  6. Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: ORIGINAL TITLE: Comctl32.ocx Hi, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but it says 'Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid'. I've seen this topic on the forum before and read your answers to these...
  7. comdlg32.ocx

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    comdlg32.ocx: I have a program in VB6. When I try to run it, I get an error relating to comctl32.ocx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/comdlg32ocx/bfb84ace-e390-4cd1-984f-4e13640c2ad9
  8. COMCTL32.OCX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COMCTL32.OCX: Where can I download COMCTL32.OCX, Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/comctl32ocx/b51613e2-e032-45ac-b4cf-2b8e58c2096e
  9. OCX Files won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OCX Files won't download: I am trying to assist a colleague, who has a PC with a 64 bit, Windows 10 O/S, getting a program to run. I should explain that the program was copied onto a disk from my PC and loaded onto the colleague's PC from the disk. On the colleague's PC the parts of the program...
  10. Register and Unregister Context Menu for DLL and OCX Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Register and Unregister Context Menu for DLL and OCX Files: This works but is not run with the admin flag thus it dose not work in 10.... Register and Unregister Context Menu for DLL and OCX Files Can someone update this so it works in win10? 63680

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mscal.ocx registration windows 10

2. what is the command to register mscal.ocx in dos

3. MSCal.OSX regist win 10

4. mscal registered but still cant use it,
  5. register mscal windows 10,
  6. MSCAL SUCCESFULLY REGISTER BUT NO CALENDAR CONTROL,
  7. mscal_1.ocx,
  8. register mscal.ocx on win 10 with command prompt,
  9. siglos professional unable to register dll windows 10 ocx,
  10. win 10 pro unable to register MSCAL.ocx file