Windows 10: Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling

Discus and support Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is my first time making a post and it is my last-ditch effort to try and resolve the issue on my own instead of having to bring my entire PC to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daniel Chen SG, May 27, 2022.

1. Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling

This is my first time making a post and it is my last-ditch effort to try and resolve the issue on my own instead of having to bring my entire PC to a repair shop. So what happened is this: I have not used Bluetooth on my PC for quite a long time, and my PC is a custom one I built myself quite recently within a year.I remember my Bluetooth working initially when I tested it with a Bluetooth speaker, but after that, I've been using wired speakers and never really used my PC's Bluetooth function. Until today, when I've bought a new wireless keyboard that uses Bluetooth, and when I tried to con

:)

Daniel Chen SG, May 27, 2022
  2. takias Win User

Bluetooth disappeared after Sleep - can't Uninstall and Reinstall

Today the Bluetooth stopped working on my Win10 laptop after it went to sleep due to low battery.
    When I searched for Bluetooth settings - I couldn't find it anywhere - as if my laptop never had Bluetooth!

I searched online - and found that it's a relatively common problem with Win8 and Win10! After following the instructions from Microsoft support threads (such as set service automatic etc.) it didn't resolve the problem.

One suggestion was to uninstall the device from device manager and restart - then it would search for hardware changes and install the basic driver automatically - but when I uninstalled the device and restarted - it doesn't seem to the find the Intel Bluetooth hardware anymore! I have done 'search for hardware changes' but it doesn't help either.

Also, I am unable to uninstall the existing Bluetooth software from 'Add Remove Program' or install the driver software I downloaded from Intel's driver page.

Would really appreciate if anyone can help to fix this issue.
    (System Info: Asus Laptop, Model: ROG-GL502VT,, Intel Core i7 6700 HQ, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 970M 6GB graphics card
    Windows 10 Home - Version 1607)

Here are some screenshots for your reference:

Bluetooth vanished thoroughly from Windows 10!

Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling [​IMG]

After uninstalling and restarting Bluetooth doesn't re-appear - even after 'search for hardware changes'

Can't uninstall Bluetooth from Add-remove Programs

Can't install the Bluetooth driver downloaded from Intel website it stops prematurely

This problem is very similar to this, but I don't have creator's update - so I don't have Fix Bluetooth option:

takias, May 27, 2022
  3. jerriy Win User
    Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, May 27, 2022
  4. Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling

Cannot Uninstall Bluetooth Device

A Bluetooth Headset which was effective - would not connect.

I used the trouble shooter and had a message about reinstalling a driver.

I have uninstalled but sill cannot get the Bluetooth device to uninstall or connect.

Advice needed please.

It is the audio device marked H2 that cannort be removed.

I am not sure what to do next about the Intel driver that has been deleted from the device list - I did not emove the software

AndrewSHatton, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling

1. Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling - Similar Threads - Unable reinstall Bluetooth

2. Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling: This is my first time making a post and it is my last-ditch effort to try and resolve the issue on my own instead of having to bring my entire PC to a repair shop. So what happened is this: I have not used Bluetooth on my PC for quite a long time, and my PC is a custom one I...
  3. Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reinstall Bluetooth after uninstalling: This is my first time making a post and it is my last-ditch effort to try and resolve the issue on my own instead of having to bring my entire PC to a repair shop. So what happened is this: I have not used Bluetooth on my PC for quite a long time, and my PC is a custom one I...
  4. Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked: Bluetooth wasn't working on my device this morning - I following all instructions, in the end uninstalling device in the device manager. When I then shut down, and hit scan hardware nothing is being reinstalled. I have tried multiple times. I an running windows 10 on a DELL...
  5. Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked: Bluetooth wasn't working on my device this morning - I following all instructions, in the end uninstalling device in the device manager. When I then shut down, and hit scan hardware nothing is being reinstalled. I have tried multiple times. I an running windows 10 on a DELL...
  6. Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth driver uninstalled after reinstalling windows 10

Bluetooth driver uninstalled after reinstalling windows 10: I have blutooth before reinstalling windows 10 pro but after reinstalling window10 pro there is no blutooth deriver in my pc?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-uninstalled-after-reinstalling/a8c4ada5-e9f5-4e31-b84d-26660b866e02
  8. Unable to uninstall or reinstall msfs2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to uninstall or reinstall msfs2020: I recently upgraded my system hardware from the motherboard out, retaining ssd's and hdd's. I had MSFS 2020 installed on an SSD separate from the SSD on which the OS Win10 Pro was installed. I used cloning software to clone the OS drive onto a new nvme drive, successfully. I...
  9. Unable to reinstall Sea of Thieves after uninstalling

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to reinstall Sea of Thieves after uninstalling: Hi guys, I have a problem. Sea of Thieves started crashing on me, so after going through the usual routine updating Windows & my graphics drivers, resetting Microsoft Store, uninstalling and reinstalling the store, etc. with no success, I finally uninstalled it, thinking...
  10. Bluetooth disappeared after Sleep - can't Uninstall and Reinstall

Bluetooth disappeared after Sleep - can't Uninstall and Reinstall: Today the Bluetooth stopped working on my Win10 laptop after it went to sleep due to low battery. When I searched for Bluetooth settings - I couldn't find it anywhere - as if my laptop never had Bluetooth! I searched online - and found that it's a relatively common...