Windows 10: Unable to reinstall "Owned" app.

Discus and support Unable to reinstall "Owned" app. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I uninstalled "Apple Music" and I am trying to reinstall it. My "Microsoft store" shows this app as "Owned". When I go to the app to install it, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pooja Warhekar, May 28, 2023.

1. Unable to reinstall "Owned" app.

I uninstalled "Apple Music" and I am trying to reinstall it. My "Microsoft store" shows this app as "Owned". When I go to the app to install it, it shows the "Install" tab. However when I click "Install" the app does not get installed. The tab changed color and gets back to the original form after some time while the app does not get installed. I tried some of the available solutions for the "Owned" apps issues. However, nothing is working.Update: I tried to install a new app. "GET" -> "Install". However, the app did not get installed.

:)

Pooja Warhekar, May 28, 2023
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, May 28, 2023
  3. EdMEdMEdM Win User
    "Owned" apps won't reinstall

Lumia 625 Win 8.1

All apps (free only) that I have previously installed will not reinstall and system suggests that I check phone is up to date (which it is). This includes Adobe Reader etc

The apps in question haven't been updated by the supplier, push is set in the phone settings and I have tried direct from Store download and via laptop connection.

I had to do a total reset and lost everything. Apps included in system have all downloaded and installed.

Can I reset my account so that I no longer "own" these apps and start again?

EdMEdMEdM, May 28, 2023
  4. Unable to reinstall "Owned" app.

Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Redirecting

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Unable to reinstall "Owned" app.

1. Unable to reinstall "Owned" app. - Similar Threads - Unable reinstall Owned

2. unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.: I used whatsapp beta windows app, then it was crashed while an update. and i uninstall the app and, try to reinstall it. but microsoft store shows me that the app is already have on my PC. It shows a msg on the screen "You Own This App". The Screenshot of the Microsoft store...
  3. unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.: I used whatsapp beta windows app, then it was crashed while an update. and i uninstall the app and, try to reinstall it. but microsoft store shows me that the app is already have on my PC. It shows a msg on the screen "You Own This App". The Screenshot of the Microsoft store...
  4. Owned apps cant be reinstalled

Owned apps cant be reinstalled: I am trying to reinstall some apps on my daughters laptop after factory resetting it due to other issues. The problem i'm having is that in the microsoft store, some apps Disney + specifically are saying that I already own it and don't give me an option to install it.Whats...
  5. Owned apps cant be reinstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Owned apps cant be reinstalled: I am trying to reinstall some apps on my daughters laptop after factory resetting it due to other issues. The problem i'm having is that in the microsoft store, some apps Disney + specifically are saying that I already own it and don't give me an option to install it.Whats...
  6. Owned apps cant be reinstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to reinstall "Owned" app.

Unable to reinstall "Owned" app.: I uninstalled "Apple Music" and I am trying to reinstall it. My "Microsoft store" shows this app as "Owned". When I go to the app to install it, it shows the "Install" tab. However when I click "Install" the app does not get installed. The tab changed color and gets back to...
  8. Unable to see my owned apps in Microsoft Store

Unable to see my owned apps in Microsoft Store: I have just built a PC. Signed into my Microsoft account and I am there. I have checked the Microsoft Store Device Management and there is only my laptop there not my new PC. I have apps that I have paid for and they come up in my Microsoft Account but not in the Apps Store....
  9. Owned apps

Owned apps: Hello is there a way to "Un own" an app in the store? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/owned-apps/def804ab-c27e-411a-9a9b-f993182432ca
  10. Unable to install a Windows10 App I already own

Unable to install a Windows10 App I already own: I am trying to install the Microsoft MakeCode App on a new Windows 10 laptop. It fails to download and reports the error 0x800727f8f. Same thing happens with iTunes....