Windows 10: Unable to reinstall windows 10 in Asus T100TAM

Discus and support Unable to reinstall windows 10 in Asus T100TAM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear All, I have an ASUS Transformer Book T100TAM, with 1.46 GHz ~ 2.39 GHzProcessador Intel® Bay Trail-T Quad-Core Z3775. It came with windows 8 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jupiter30, May 22, 2020.

1. Jupiter30 Win User

Unable to reinstall windows 10 in Asus T100TAM

Dear All,

I have an ASUS Transformer Book T100TAM, with 1.46 GHz ~ 2.39 GHzProcessador Intel® Bay Trail-T Quad-Core Z3775. It came with windows 8 and then I upgraded to windows 10. It was working well. After some time, while doing an update the system crashed and does not start windows. While switching on it only shows the "blue screen" of the boot.

After several months trying to put it to work I did not manage to succeed.

With Windows Media creation tool in a USB Pen, I tried to reinstall but it says "Windows cannot format partition 0..... error code 0x80070057." If I ask to format partition 3, it says cannot format chosen partition. error 0x80070057.

I do not understand why I cannot format or delete partitions.

Can someone help me an give any suggestions ?

Many thanks in advance.

:)

Jupiter30, May 22, 2020

2. ASUS Tramsformer Book T100TAM problems

Dear Reshiram,

I have the same problem.

Think Asus T100TAM is NOT Microsoft Windows compatible.

Issues reported on audio is not available and problems with camera.

In my case there are no drivers that report a problem.

NozemLientje, May 22, 2020
  3. ianhillan Win User
    Webcam not working Windows 10

Hi Vicky and thanks for your suggestion

I've already tried everything in the troubleshooter, as I listed in my original post. None of those has helped. Do you have any other suggestions? Perhaps there's a different driver I can install manually. Asus T100TAM is the device, running Windows 10,
    32-bit.

Thanks,

Ian

ianhillan, May 22, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Unable to reinstall windows 10 in Asus T100TAM :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to reinstall windows 10 in Asus T100TAM - Similar Threads - Unable reinstall Asus

2. Unable to reinstall win 10 on Asus T100TAF from usb after in-windows repair and sfc unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall win 10 on Asus T100TAF from usb after in-windows repair and sfc unable...: Here's my sad Journey with windows 10 on Asus T100TAFobjective: do a clean install of win 10 on the Asus T100TAF as the computer/tablet was donated to a school with very limited budget for IT related stuff.Here's what I've tried and where I've gotten stuck1. getting win 10 on...
  3. Unable to reinstall windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall windows 10.: Something i've not experienced before.This all started with a user having Blue Screen crashes. First step i took was to update windows 10, i was halted here by 2 errors one being 0x8007000d the other i dont have to hand.I ran sfc /scannow on the drive but this always blue...
  4. Unable to reinstall windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reinstall windows 10.: Something i've not experienced before.This all started with a user having Blue Screen crashes. First step i took was to update windows 10, i was halted here by 2 errors one being 0x8007000d the other i dont have to hand.I ran sfc /scannow on the drive but this always blue...
  5. Unable to reinstall windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Windows 10: I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10, but whenever I run setup.exe from the installation USB I made, I get a notification that reads "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10."Currently, I am unable to open my start menu or any system settings when...
  7. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reinstall Windows 10: I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10, but whenever I run setup.exe from the installation USB I made, I get a notification that reads "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10."Currently, I am unable to open my start menu or any system settings when...
  8. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

9. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

Unable to reinstall Windows 10: I cannot reinstall Windows 10 via Microsoft ISO because it got stuck during downloading. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reinstall-windows-10/639f80a1-fd69-4aea-b196-88e79106d607
  10. Unable to reinstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to reinstall windows 10: I decided to do a reinstall of windows 10 using installation media to help clean my computer. I followed the instructions getting it onto a external usb then opening up the setup.exe, however i always get stuck having it say it is unable to reinstall as my intel RST drivers...