Windows 10: Unable to reinstall windows store Windows 10 1607

Discus and support Unable to reinstall windows store Windows 10 1607 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Apps cache is empty (deleted) C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Deleted but all the original packages are still there in:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Frank in Abra, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Unable to reinstall windows store Windows 10 1607

My Apps cache is empty (deleted)

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Deleted

but all the original packages are still there in:

C:\Users\Frank\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

I can Get-AppxPackage with an Elevated PowerShell command and get a long list that includes the WindowsStore but when I try

“Add-AppxPackage -register “C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore_11711.1001.5.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe" –DisableDevelopmentMode”

Windows tells me it cannot find the file.

How to populate the C:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder, all back-ups were made after deleting the cache, SFC and DISM did not find anything wrong. I don't want to reinstall Windows from the original image file as it took me one year to get this version working the way I like it (without bells & whistles)

I would like to download a free extension for Edge to stop autoload videos but I need the store for that.

Thanks

:)

Frank in Abra, Nov 5, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Nov 6, 2018
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error - Win10

Anyone had this error installing any old games? 1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error

The game is COD 2 and am running Windows 10 x64.... am sure I have installed this on a previous Windows 10 build, tried a quick google though it's throwing up a load of old threads related to Windows XP

NdMk2o1o, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Unable to reinstall windows store Windows 10 1607

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Unable to reinstall windows store Windows 10 1607

1. Unable to reinstall windows store Windows 10 1607 - Similar Threads - Unable reinstall store

2. Unable to reinstall windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall windows 10.: Something i've not experienced before.This all started with a user having Blue Screen crashes. First step i took was to update windows 10, i was halted here by 2 errors one being 0x8007000d the other i dont have to hand.I ran sfc /scannow on the drive but this always blue...
  3. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Windows 10: I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10, but whenever I run setup.exe from the installation USB I made, I get a notification that reads "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10."Currently, I am unable to open my start menu or any system settings when...
  4. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reinstall Windows 10: I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10, but whenever I run setup.exe from the installation USB I made, I get a notification that reads "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 10."Currently, I am unable to open my start menu or any system settings when...
  5. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Unable to install a patch on windows 10 1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install a patch on windows 10 1607: I am trying to write a batch script to help users in our company to upgrade their computers to support edge browser and it's IE mode. @echo off color 1a setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion set LOGFILE=c:\edgesetup.log set CDN=http://172.31.25.14/soft set...
  7. Unable to install Windows 10 updates since 1607

Unable to install Windows 10 updates since 1607: Hi I am currently running Windows 10 Home, version 1607 on my PC Acer Predator G3-605. I am also running Norton 360 antivirus. I noticed a while ago that my Windows updates were constantly failing and each time I would look into the error codes, attempt the usual fixes...
  8. Windows Store Unable to Reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Unable to Reinstall: So with the new 2004 update for Windows 10 I noticed my Microsoft store was missing, so I went and tried to do a cmdlet to restore it back to normal but I noticed something very odd when running the get-appxpackage. In the picture you can see that it runs with the error that...
  9. Unable to reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to reinstall Windows 10: I cannot reinstall Windows 10 via Microsoft ISO because it got stuck during downloading. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reinstall-windows-10/639f80a1-fd69-4aea-b196-88e79106d607
  10. Unable to reinstall windows 10

Unable to reinstall windows 10: I decided to do a reinstall of windows 10 using installation media to help clean my computer. I followed the instructions getting it onto a external usb then opening up the setup.exe, however i always get stuck having it say it is unable to reinstall as my intel RST drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get-appxpackage allusers microsoft.windowsstore missing

2. unable to reinstall windows store

3. Windows Store Reinstall Files

4. unable to re-install windows store