Windows 10: Unable to Reload Windows 10 From USB flash drive on HP Pavillion G4 Solved

Discus and support Unable to Reload Windows 10 From USB flash drive on HP Pavillion G4 Solved in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On an HP Pavilion G4 I installed a new hard drive and was trying to boot from a USB made with the windows media creation tool and I couldn't get it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveBatsford1, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Unable to Reload Windows 10 From USB flash drive on HP Pavillion G4 Solved

On an HP Pavilion G4 I installed a new hard drive and was trying to boot from a USB made with the windows media creation tool and I couldn't get it to boot from the USB.

After fruitlessly trying different things I tried all 3 different USB ports. On the G4 there are 2 on the left side and one on the right next to the power cord connector.

When I used the Port next to the power cord it just worked!

:)

SteveBatsford1, Mar 17, 2021
  2. YooJi Win User

Windows 10 recovery USB for my HP Pavillion

I am trying to make a Windows 10 recovery USB for my HP Pavillion. I have previously upgraded it from Windows 8.1. In the setup it says that the USB flash drive should be at least 4GB. I have an 8GB one clean, new, and usable in this machine. Why is the
    Windows 10 Setup window not recognizing/able to find the drive?
    "We can't find a USB flash drive" Seriously, how hard can it be? I did previously download an ISO in case this didn't work, do I need to delete that file or something similar? The above person
    had a problem creating a windows 10 backup with only a 16GB flash drive and needed a 32GB drive. I hope this is not the case given that I went out and bought this especially as the windows message requested a 4GB drive.

YooJi, Mar 17, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    PNY Releases HP v152w USB Flash Drive

PNY Technologies (PNY) considered one of the worldwide leaders in consumer electronics market and flash memory products, has officially released the light and portable HP v152w USB Flash drive. The HP v152w is the ideal storage device for storing your images, music and files or documents, ready to be carried around in your pocket or wallet, wherever you go. The capless flash drive features a retractable connector and one-hand slide mechanism that stores up to 64GB of storage data. Designed for fast paced transfer and efficient storage of data files, the HP v152w is an extremely affordable flash drive that delivers exceptional performance at an economical price range.

Crafted in a smooth blue plastic casing with cool ergonomics wave body, the HP v152w is a sturdy flash drive that can protects from shock and other damages. Its sandblasted-like outer casing features anti-fingerprint finish, which enables it to retain its clean exterior. It comes in a lidless retractable body that reveals the connector as you slide it to the end.

Unable to Reload Windows 10 From USB flash drive on HP Pavillion G4 Solved 56a_thm.jpg

Its portable feature is enhanced by the built-in strap hole located at the base of the drive which can be attached to key rings, backpacks or laptop bags. The drive is extremely lightweight and fits easily in your pocket, weighing only 8.8g and measuring at 10mm.

Features:
    • Cool ergonomics wave body
    • Light and easy to carry with built-in strap hole design
    • Handy lidless design with retractable connector and convenient one-hand slide
    • Up to 64GB high storage capacity offers ample storages for your data files.
    • USB 2.0 specifications.
    The HP v152w operates at USB 2.0 specs and is compatible with Microsoft 2000, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS: 10. 3 and above. It is also available in 8GB storage capacity and offers 2 years limited warranty. Carry it to school, office or business meetings and stay connected to all your digital needs.

btarunr, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Alicia Win User

Unable to Reload Windows 10 From USB flash drive on HP Pavillion G4 Solved

Linux on HP 250 G4

Hi all,

I have received one laptop today HP 250 G4 without any operative system (teorically) and I am trying to install only Linux on it without any sucess. I have made one bootable USB drive with Linux and seems as he does not detect it, I have changed the boot (legacy and UEFI) to boot the USB (I have tried, at least, 3 different) and noone boots Linux on it, it starts its own boot and nothing happens. I would like to know how I can install linux on this computer, any idea?

I self reply, I finally solved it but costed me a while, it was not so easy. Thanks for the suggestions, they were good ones.

Alicia, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Unable to Reload Windows 10 From USB flash drive on HP Pavillion G4 Solved

1. Unable to Reload Windows 10 From USB flash drive on HP Pavillion G4 Solved - Similar Threads - Unable Reload USB

2. hp pavillion G4 with windows 7 home basic OA india X16-96280

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavillion G4 with windows 7 home basic OA india X16-96280: hi team Microsoft !!i have problem with my hp pavilion G4 ... i have formated recovery drive .. and i didnt get back cds form the recovery drive ... now my laptop is in mess i wld like to download a official windows 7 home basic OA INDIA . X16-96280 ... so i can use my old...
  3. hp pavillion G4 with windows 7 home basic OA india X16-96280

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavillion G4 with windows 7 home basic OA india X16-96280: hi team Microsoft !!i have problem with my hp pavilion G4 ... i have formated recovery drive .. and i didnt get back cds form the recovery drive ... now my laptop is in mess i wld like to download a official windows 7 home basic OA INDIA . X16-96280 ... so i can use my old...
  4. Windows 10 reinstall from USB flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reinstall from USB flash drive: Hi, I used the creation tool to make the USB successfully. I set the Laptop to boot from USB. The process took approximately 8 hours and shut down at the end of it. I did not see if there was any message at completion My question; Should I now remove the USB and try to...
  5. [SOLVED] Windows 10 not installing from USB drive

[SOLVED] Windows 10 not installing from USB drive: I am trying to dual boot Windows 10 Pro and Pop!_OS 20.04 on the same drive with separate partitions. I have gotten as far as to flash the Windows .iso image onto my USB drive but when I choose to boot from the USB I get a blank screen with just a single blinking underline....
  6. Unable to Reload Windows 10 From USB flash drive Containing Media Creation Tool

Unable to Reload Windows 10 From USB flash drive Containing Media Creation Tool: I have a HP Pavilion Notebook 17-g121wm running Windows 10 I am unable to boot up. I tried every option in the blue screens including Troubleshoot, Automatic Repair and Recovery Manager all to no avail. I tried both Reset with 'Reinstall Windows without removing your...
  7. Windows 10 HP Laptop (HP 15-F272WM) will not boot + install Windows 10 from USB flash drive...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 HP Laptop (HP 15-F272WM) will not boot + install Windows 10 from USB flash drive...: Hello. For the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to fix my HP laptop that ran Windows 10. The exact type of laptop I have is an HP 15-F272WM. It was running decent for about two years but then the hard drive crashed for little to no reason. I had been having BSOD...
  8. Unable to boot from USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to boot from USB Flash Drive: I just tried to create a bootable USB stick for Macrium Reflect on my Dell AIO. The creation went smoothly as did the boot. When I took that stick to my Acer Laptop and tried to boot it I got a message saying, "Remove disk or other menu" followed by "Press any key to...
  9. Unable to boot computer from USB flash drive

Unable to boot computer from USB flash drive: hello I have a laptop with bitlocker installed and i do have the login keys for that ... i need to fresh install windows 10 on it and whenever i try to boot with bootable usb device , it doenst work .. the machine has windows 8.1 installed .. my query is whether bit locker...
  10. Unable to login to my HP Pavillion laptop on Windows 10

Unable to login to my HP Pavillion laptop on Windows 10: i uninstalled Bonjour without knowing what it was and then since restarting my laptop I am unable to login as i have no internet connection. I really do not want to reset to factory settings as I have a lot of information on it that is not backed up anywhere. Please help!...