Windows 10: unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety

Discus and support unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi,by a coincidence I have entered two different e-mail accounts for the Family Safety for my kid.unfortunately I cannot remove the wrong one.I log in... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Bogusz Kruszyński, Feb 11, 2023.

1. unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety

Hi,by a coincidence I have entered two different e-mail accounts for the Family Safety for my kid.unfortunately I cannot remove the wrong one.I log in for the Microsoft Family Safety choose the kid I want to removebut at the end it says only the person that invited the kid may remove it from the family.So I am such a person.But I cannot.What shall I do?ThanksBogusz

:)

Bogusz Kruszyński, Feb 11, 2023

2. Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 11, 2023
  3. AdultAge Win User
    Ho to remove your kid from My Family.

Ho to remove your kid from My Family.

How to remove your kid account under parental control.

• Using the PC go to http://www.windowsphone.com.

• Sign in using the parental email account (adult email account) and related password.

• Click on My Family.

• Click on the gray link Microsoft Family Safety Settings.

• It will appear another web page showing the parental account and all the kids accounts under its control.

• Click on the kid account you want to remove from the parental control.

• At the up left part of the web page, at the right side of the written Family Safety there will be the option Remove the Member from the Family (the
      option name could be a bit different). Click on it.

• It will appear a small window asking you if you really want to remove the member from the family. Click on Remove.

If you think this discussion could be useful for the community please suggest to the others clicking on the key at the upper right side of the post.

Bye.

AdultAge, Feb 11, 2023
  4. Geethu B Win User

unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety

Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 11, 2023
Thema:

unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety

1. unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety - Similar Threads - unable remove kid

2. Unable to remove myself from Microsoft Family Safety

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to remove myself from Microsoft Family Safety: Not able to remove myself from Microsoft Family Safety:"We're having trouble and can't remove [my name] from your family group right now. Refresh or wait and try again."...
  3. Unable to remove myself from Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove myself from Microsoft Family Safety: Not able to remove myself from Microsoft Family Safety:"We're having trouble and can't remove [my name] from your family group right now. Refresh or wait and try again."...
  4. Unable to remove myself from Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety: Hi,by a coincidence I have entered two different e-mail accounts for the Family Safety for my kid.unfortunately I cannot remove the wrong one.I log in for the Microsoft Family Safety choose the kid I want to removebut at the end it says only the person that invited the kid...
  6. unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety

unable to remove a kid from the Family Safety: Hi,by a coincidence I have entered two different e-mail accounts for the Family Safety for my kid.unfortunately I cannot remove the wrong one.I log in for the Microsoft Family Safety choose the kid I want to removebut at the end it says only the person that invited the kid...
  7. Unable to remove an account from family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove an account from family safety: My brother's account accidentally got set up as a child under mine 2 years ago. I'm trying to remove him from the family so he can have a normal account, but every time I try it says only the person who added him can remove him even though Im the only other one in the family...
  8. Unable to remove an account from family safety

Unable to remove an account from family safety: My brother's account accidentally got set up as a child under mine 2 years ago. I'm trying to remove him from the family so he can have a normal account, but every time I try it says only the person who added him can remove him even though Im the only other one in the family...
  9. Unable to remove devices from Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove devices from Microsoft Family Safety: I am attempting to set time limits in Microsoft family Safety but have been unable to remove old devices from its list. I have one active computer "Alienware" which replaced a prior computer "DESKTOP-KC2IK4G" which I no longer have. I had temporarily given my son...
  10. Unable to remove devices from Microsoft Family Safety

Unable to remove devices from Microsoft Family Safety: I am attempting to set time limits in Microsoft family Safety but have been unable to remove old devices from its list. I have one active computer "Alienware" which replaced a prior computer "DESKTOP-KC2IK4G" which I no longer have. I had temporarily given my son...