Windows 10: Unable to remove a microsoft account from my profile.

Discus and support Unable to remove a microsoft account from my profile. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently signed into my microsoft account store app to install a game i had, but noticed my computer profile picture was turned into my microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dghfks, Jun 30, 2020.

1. dghfks Win User

Unable to remove a microsoft account from my profile.

I recently signed into my microsoft account store app to install a game i had, but noticed my computer profile picture was turned into my microsoft account picture, and my outlook account was attached to it as well. i tried to remove it the way the instructions told me to, but there is no option to remove it. ive looked online and am unable to find any other people who have this issue. please help, i would like to remove it from my pc. Unable to remove a microsoft account from my profile. 63f04d04-35d4-44f5-9395-e8db191a010e?upload=true.png

:)

dghfks, Jun 30, 2020

2. Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Unable to remove Windows 10 PC from Microsoft Account

I am also having this issue. I set up my Surface using my Microsoft account but when I joined the domain I was unable to link that same MS account to my domain account. I removed the Microsoft account from the profile list but when I try to remove the
    Surface from my device list under the account settings for my Microsoft account is pulls the This link isn't working message and doesn't remove it. All I want to do is link my MS account to my domain account.

WaydeWilkerson, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to remove a microsoft account from my profile. - Similar Threads - Unable remove microsoft

2. How to extract my Profile Picture from my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to extract my Profile Picture from my Microsoft Account?: Does anyone know how to extract my Microsoft Profile Picture without it being deleted?- I am only able to see it only when I edit my Microsoft pic [https://i.imgur.com/P5s9bQK.png] but I have no idea how to redownload it back and use it because I accidentally deleted it from...
  3. Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account: I cant remove my mastercard when i go into payment options all it does is send me to this address https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/en-us/partners/amc/paymentoptions and that doesen't help worth a lick ***Original title: Why cant i remove my credit card***...
  4. How to remove Microsoft account from corrupted user profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove Microsoft account from corrupted user profile: I want to log on with my Microsoft Account on a new created Admin profile, but get the message: that a profile it is already linked to this Microsoft Account on this pc. This "old" profile got corrupted after hardware/software failier that resulted in black screen and...
  5. Removing my Microsoft account from Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing my Microsoft account from Windows 10: Hello, I had to to log into Windows 10 to download some apps I bought from the Microsoft store, now I want to remove my Microsoft mail or account and use a local account instead "If that’s the case, your best bet is to stop using your Microsoft account and instead use a...
  6. Remove profile picture from account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove profile picture from account: Hello, I want to remove my previous profile picture from the records of my account (See picture, highlighted in red). How do I do this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-profile-picture-from-account/33aa9c63-cf96-4b25-a0a5-ec45d98965b6
  7. Removing a Laptop from my Microsoft Account

Removing a Laptop from my Microsoft Account: I bought a new laptop, and I need to remove the old laptop from my Microsoft account, as I am giving it to a friend who will set up their own account. I cannot see how to do this from the information on my device information. I imagine that I need to delete Outlook, Excel,...
  8. Unable to remove a Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to remove a Microsoft Account: When I try to remove the Microsoft account for my work from my personal laptop, I am being asked to login to my work account. But, I no longer work for that company and my account has already been deleted. How can I remove that account from my laptop?...
  9. removing a device from my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    removing a device from my Microsoft account: How do I remove a device from my devices in my Microsoft account ? I no longer have a windows Laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-device-from-my-microsoft-account/b01681e7-1a24-456f-8441-b20b0802cf1d
  10. Removing an account from a profile without losing data on that profile

Removing an account from a profile without losing data on that profile: Hi, I recently reopened this account to try to give the profile rights to another account of mine. After that, I was going to have this account deleted. Currently, the only thing I can do is give admin privilages to the new account. My question is: How do I get a profile...