Windows 10: Unable to remove a microsoft account from my profile.

Discus and support Unable to remove a microsoft account from my profile. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently signed into my microsoft account store app to install a game i had, but noticed my computer profile picture was turned into my microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dghfks, Jun 30, 2020.

1. dghfks Win User

Unable to remove a microsoft account from my profile.

I recently signed into my microsoft account store app to install a game i had, but noticed my computer profile picture was turned into my microsoft account picture, and my outlook account was attached to it as well. i tried to remove it the way the instructions told me to, but there is no option to remove it. ive looked online and am unable to find any other people who have this issue. please help, i would like to remove it from my pc. Unable to remove a microsoft account from my profile. 63f04d04-35d4-44f5-9395-e8db191a010e?upload=true.png

:)

dghfks, Jun 30, 2020

2. Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Unable to remove Windows 10 PC from Microsoft Account

I am also having this issue. I set up my Surface using my Microsoft account but when I joined the domain I was unable to link that same MS account to my domain account. I removed the Microsoft account from the profile list but when I try to remove the
    Surface from my device list under the account settings for my Microsoft account is pulls the This link isn't working message and doesn't remove it. All I want to do is link my MS account to my domain account.

WaydeWilkerson, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to remove a microsoft account from my profile. - Similar Threads - Unable remove microsoft

2. how to remove microsoft email account from account profile for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove microsoft email account from account profile for windows: I was gifted a new computer that included the windows software. It required that I set up a profile to use the device. I was prompted to set up an email account as well. I entered an email address thinking I was creating a new microsoft email account, since I did not already...
  3. how to remove microsoft email account from account profile for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove microsoft email account from account profile for windows: I was gifted a new computer that included the windows software. It required that I set up a profile to use the device. I was prompted to set up an email account as well. I entered an email address thinking I was creating a new microsoft email account, since I did not already...
  4. Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc: I am attempting to remove my Microsoft account from my Administrator Account, but despite my efforts to explore all available options, I have been unable to do so. Unfortunately, I have found Microsoft's services to be lacking in this regard. I have observed that my Microsoft...
  5. Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc: I am attempting to remove my Microsoft account from my Administrator Account, but despite my efforts to explore all available options, I have been unable to do so. Unfortunately, I have found Microsoft's services to be lacking in this regard. I have observed that my Microsoft...
  6. Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

7. Removing microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing microsoft account from administrator profile on pc: Good dayI have been trying to remove my microsoft account from the administator profile of a work pc.When i go into setting and then accounts then email and account it does not give the remove option.I have not found any other way to remove rhe account if someone can please...
  8. Removing microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

Removing microsoft account from administrator profile on pc: Good dayI have been trying to remove my microsoft account from the administator profile of a work pc.When i go into setting and then accounts then email and account it does not give the remove option.I have not found any other way to remove rhe account if someone can please...
  9. Unable to remove a microsoft account from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove a microsoft account from my computer: My brother recently logged into his microsoft account on my computer in order to do some work and now I cannot remove his account from my computer. For some reason his account tries to log into things instead of mine and his name is listed in my settings and under my account...
  10. Remove profile picture from account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove profile picture from account: Hello, I want to remove my previous profile picture from the records of my account (See picture, highlighted in red). How do I do this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-profile-picture-from-account/33aa9c63-cf96-4b25-a0a5-ec45d98965b6