Windows 10: Unable to remove account from microsoft family as family organizer.

Discus and support Unable to remove account from microsoft family as family organizer. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have two accounts in a Microsoft family, one as the organizer and the other with no permissions. I'm signed in to the organizer account to remove the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WuebtingMaz, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Unable to remove account from microsoft family as family organizer.

I have two accounts in a Microsoft family, one as the organizer and the other with no permissions. I'm signed in to the organizer account to remove the other and it says that I can't because "Only the adult that granted consent for ______ can remove this family member. Ask the family organizer who granted ______ consent to remove ______ from the family group." The account I'm signed in as is the only other account to have been in that family and is the one that granted access for them to join. I've tried leaving as the organizer because that's supposed to delete the family group, but that just

:)

WuebtingMaz, Feb 11, 2022

2. Microsoft Family

Hi,

It could be because of the settings on the Family and Safety feature or the account you're using is added to a Family. With that being said, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is a part of the
    Family list. To check on it, go to Cortana
    and search for Family Options.

To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Feb 11, 2022
  3. Merging Family accounts

Hi,

It's great to keep your family accounts properly for the best experience, especially for family safety. We would suggest removing the existing family accounts to let the user accounts inside it to be added to the other family account. You may refer to this
    link
    Remove members from your Microsoft family for the steps in removing a user account in the family and

Add members to your Microsoft family for the steps in adding them to an existing family.

Do get back to us with the results and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Jomel_Santos, Feb 11, 2022
  4. Unable to remove account from microsoft family as family organizer.

Microsoft Account Family Settings: There is an account in my family I didn't create

Hi Andie,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

As per the above information, I suggest that you refer to the steps below and check if you are bale to remove the unknown account.

• Sign in at account.microsoft.com/family with your Microsoft account on any PC or device
    • Click/tap on Remove under Adults in
      Your family
    • Click/tap on the adult account you want to remove, and click/tap on Remove
    • You (adult) and all other adults in family will now get an email confirming the adult has been removed from the family

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

Unable to remove account from microsoft family as family organizer.

1. Unable to remove account from microsoft family as family organizer. - Similar Threads - Unable remove account

2. Remove an organizer from my family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove an organizer from my family account: He's my situation...We are two organizers on my MS office account and me and my partner are no longer together. I would like to remove her from my account and it seems that I can't not remove her worst... I don't have control on my account.Can you please help me with that?...
  3. Remove an organizer from my family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove an organizer from my family account: He's my situation...We are two organizers on my MS office account and me and my partner are no longer together. I would like to remove her from my account and it seems that I can't not remove her worst... I don't have control on my account.Can you please help me with that?...
  4. Remove an organizer from my family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to remove another Family Organizer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to remove another Family Organizer: I need to remove another Family organizer from my account.When i try to remove them, it says to remove Consent then remove, however that is not an option that is given....
  6. Unable to remove another Family Organizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove another Family Organizer: I need to remove another Family organizer from my account.When i try to remove them, it says to remove Consent then remove, however that is not an option that is given....
  7. Unable to remove another Family Organizer

8. Unable to remove child account from Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove child account from Microsoft Family: I have a Microsoft Family setup with myself, my wife, and two accounts for our son. When I try to remove the account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from the family I get an error telling me to try the other parent account to remove the child account. So I signed...
  9. Unable to remove account from microsoft family as family organizer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove account from microsoft family as family organizer.: I have two accounts in a Microsoft family, one as the organizer and the other with no permissions. I'm signed in to the organizer account to remove the other and it says that I can't because "Only the adult that granted consent for ______ can remove this family member. Ask...
  10. Unable to remove account from microsoft family as family organizer.

Unable to remove account from microsoft family as family organizer.: I have two accounts in a Microsoft family, one as the organizer and the other with no permissions. I'm signed in to the organizer account to remove the other and it says that I can't because "Only the adult that granted consent for ______ can remove this family member. Ask...