Windows 10: Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to setup Kiosk mode in Windows 10 but Get Started button is not available and an account seem already configured without configuring it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Serge_22, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Serge_22 Win User

Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10

I want to setup Kiosk mode in Windows 10 but Get Started button is not available and an account seem already configured without configuring it.

I tried to select the account and click the Remove Kiosk, but nothing happen or its not working.

:)

Serge_22, Apr 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 kiosk mode issue

Hello Ashley, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

I recommend that you follow the steps from the article ‘Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues’

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/config...

Alternatively, try to remove and then reinstall the Kiosk account. Please, follow the steps provided below:

1. Open Settings, locate Accounts, then Family & other people.

2. Tap on Assigned access that is under Setup a kiosk option.

3. Find Kiosk info and click on the account name, then tap on Remove kiosk.

4. Press Remove.

Once done, refer to the article on how to set up a single-app kiosk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/config...

Best regards,

Alexander B.

Alexander Bertnikov, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Jonas Flo Win User

Kiosk Mode in Windows 10.

We would just like to clarify some information.

• How many apps do you plan on running on the said mode?
    This maybe an option that suits your purpose. Kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

For more information, you might want to check this article out about:
    Configure kiosk and shared devices running Windows desktop editions

Regards.

Jonas Flo, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable remove account

2. Unable to configure Kiosk mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to configure Kiosk mode: Hi, i am struggling to configure Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 which is the 1809 build we use for our users. I am able to configure a kiosk mode on some machine but on a specific tiny i am using which i have rebuilt as per all our machines are build from the network using SCCM...
  3. Lenovo M720q - Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

Lenovo M720q - Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi, i am struggling to configure Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 which is the 1809 build we use for our users. I am able to configure a kiosk mode on some machine but on a specific tiny i am using which i have rebuilt as per all our machines are build from the network using SCCM...
  4. Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode: I want to use Kiosk mode and need to set up it. Unfortunately Get Started button is unavailable, the account appears to be already configured but I haven’t configure it. I tried to remove Kiosk, but it’s not working Thank you! Tony...
  5. Windows 10 kiosk mode issue

Windows 10 kiosk mode issue: When I try to log in to the kiosk-user the screen gets locked automatically.I have set this mode for my own app. I think this issue isn’t due to my app, because I tested it on another app and the issue is still there...
  6. Acrobat reader in kiosk mode

Acrobat reader in kiosk mode: Hi, I'm trying to use Acrobat Reader instead of Edge in kiosk mode in order to show a pdf but I can't understand how to add Acrobat to the list of application that are allowed to work under kiosk mode thanks in advance Enrco...
  7. Remove user account Windows 10 S Mode

Remove user account Windows 10 S Mode: Hello, I just purchased an Acer Spin 1 running Windows 10 S Mode. As a test I created a second user account and would now like to delete that user account. The instructions for Windows 10 are very clear. Unfortunately, they don't seem to apply to Windows 10 S Mode. Any help...
  8. Kiosk Mode offers a wizard experience on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Kiosk Mode offers a wizard experience on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Kiosk Mode in Windows 10 is not new. If you have seen Windows Desktop on TV screens on the Airport or railways station, and even when printing your boarding pass, they all use this mode. The purpose of the Kiosk [...] This post Kiosk Mode offers a wizard experience...
  9. Unable to remove microsoft account in windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to remove microsoft account in windows 10: I signed in with a microsoft account in windows 10 because I wanted to try minecraft windows 10 edition. Now I want to remove it but I am unable to. To remove the account I go click the start menu, click my name, click change account settings, scroll down to accounts used by...
  10. Windows 10 Kiosk mode not applying provisions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Kiosk mode not applying provisions: I have looked in other threads and couldn't find anything on this topic. I have a Win10 ENT 1709 trying to use the kiosk in a shared space at a College. I need to make Chrome the default browser and add Office tiles to the start button and Chrome on the taskbar. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove kiosk mode windows 10

2. windows 10 remove kiosk mode

3. how to remove kiosk account windows 10