Windows 10: Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to setup Kiosk mode in Windows 10 but Get Started button is not available and an account seem already configured without configuring it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Serge_22, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Serge_22 Win User

Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10

I want to setup Kiosk mode in Windows 10 but Get Started button is not available and an account seem already configured without configuring it.

I tried to select the account and click the Remove Kiosk, but nothing happen or its not working.

:)

Serge_22, Apr 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 kiosk mode issue

Hello Ashley, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

I recommend that you follow the steps from the article ‘Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues’

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/config...

Alternatively, try to remove and then reinstall the Kiosk account. Please, follow the steps provided below:

1. Open Settings, locate Accounts, then Family & other people.

2. Tap on Assigned access that is under Setup a kiosk option.

3. Find Kiosk info and click on the account name, then tap on Remove kiosk.

4. Press Remove.

Once done, refer to the article on how to set up a single-app kiosk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/config...

Best regards,

Alexander B.

Alexander Bertnikov, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Jonas Flo Win User

Kiosk Mode in Windows 10.

We would just like to clarify some information.

• How many apps do you plan on running on the said mode?
    This maybe an option that suits your purpose. Kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

For more information, you might want to check this article out about:
    Configure kiosk and shared devices running Windows desktop editions

Regards.

Jonas Flo, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to remove account in Kiosk mode Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable remove account

2. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  3. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  4. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to download .docx files in windows 10 kiosk mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download .docx files in windows 10 kiosk mode: We have set up a windows 10 multi app kiosk and need the ability for users to download .docx files. Users can download .pdfs but .docx and other office file types get blocked. Is this a security feature in kiosk mode? Is there a workaround? Please advise....
  6. Unable to download .docx files in windows 10 kiosk mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download .docx files in windows 10 kiosk mode: We have set up a windows 10 multi app kiosk and need the ability for users to download .docx files. Users can download .pdfs but .docx and other office file types get blocked. Is this a security feature in kiosk mode? Is there a workaround? Please advise....
  7. Windows 10 Kiosk mode

Windows 10 Kiosk mode: Hello. can i run python script in kiosk mode? Normally it works. The scheduler starts it, as can be seen from the log, but the script does not work in kiosk mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-kiosk-mode/1ed9b412-8975-4027-8056-212f0f5f9b99
  8. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hello We are trying to configure Windows 10 Kiosk Mode in a corporate environment. We would like it to be Domain joined and work as part of the domain using a service account in AD. We have already tried to configure this scenario and it hasn't worked for us so far. Can...
  9. Unable to configure Kiosk mode

Unable to configure Kiosk mode: Hi, i am struggling to configure Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 which is the 1809 build we use for our users. I am able to configure a kiosk mode on some machine but on a specific tiny i am using which i have rebuilt as per all our machines are build from the network using SCCM...
  10. Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot remove account in Kiosk mode: I want to use Kiosk mode and need to set up it. Unfortunately Get Started button is unavailable, the account appears to be already configured but I haven’t configure it. I tried to remove Kiosk, but it’s not working Thank you! Tony...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to remove kiosk

2. remove kiosk user

3. delete kiosk account

4. how to delete kiosk account,
  5. remove kiosk account,
  6. remove kiosk mode windows 10,
  7. how to delete kiosk windows 10,
  8. how to delete kiosk user0 account,
  9. How to remove kiosk mode in Windows 10,
  10. how to delete kiok user,
  11. creating windows kiosk deleted my windows 10 account,