Windows 10: Unable to remove annoying blue windows

Discus and support Unable to remove annoying blue windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I remove the blue windows which look like this annoying one on Windows 10 2004? I have them when doing random things. For instance, some time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Random guy, May 15, 2020.

1. Unable to remove annoying blue windows

How can I remove the blue windows which look like this annoying one on Windows 10 2004? I have them when doing random things. For instance, some time ago Kaspersky told me to renew its license and I also had this blue window. IIRC, I also had it after installing some updates and Windows asked to restart the PC.

:)

Random guy, May 15, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

Windows 7 - Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) help?

@ BluDKlot ur answer is already listed in this post....Read it over it's actually a simple fix..
    and yes please get ur own thread

@ Bulgarianboy92 did you remove ur OC as Sneekypeet suggested and did that work?

jmcslob, May 15, 2020
  3. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

Unable to remove annoying blue windows [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, May 15, 2020
  4. Michael Win User

Unable to remove annoying blue windows

Remove yellow/blue sheild icon from shortcuts

After upgrading to Windows 10, some desktop shortcuts have UAC shield icons. Is it possible to remove them?

Unable to remove annoying blue windows [​IMG]

EDIT: Here's a solution...
    Launch the shortcuts via CMD:

1. Right-click the shortcut to Properties
    2. Click Change Icon, then click OK when its window pops up (necessary step to avoid losing the icon)
    3. Add the following, plus a space, to the beginning of the Target field, leaving the existing path at the end:
      Code:
      Code:
      cmd /c start ""
    I had previously solved this by editing a system icon file, but that method doesn't seem to be working as of update 1607, plus it was a lot more trouble.

Michael, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Unable to remove annoying blue windows

1. Unable to remove annoying blue windows - Similar Threads - Unable remove annoying

2. How to remove this annoying message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove this annoying message?: Dear Folks, I have the following annoying message that pops up every 5 minutes, literally. This message is irritating, specially when doing conferences or calls. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?Warm Regards, Francis...
  3. How to remove this annoying message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this annoying message?: Dear Folks, I have the following annoying message that pops up every 5 minutes, literally. This message is irritating, specially when doing conferences or calls. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?Warm Regards, Francis...
  4. How to remove annoying Outlook.exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove annoying Outlook.exe?: This error happens repeatedly and has for two years. I don't even have Outlook installed on my laptop. Nor do I have Microsoft Office. Or Windows Live Mail.Surely there must be a way to remove this app. Can anyone suggest how? TIA*Performance Monitor:A problem caused this...
  5. How to remove annoying Outlook.exe?

How to remove annoying Outlook.exe?: This error happens repeatedly and has for two years. I don't even have Outlook installed on my laptop. Nor do I have Microsoft Office. Or Windows Live Mail.Surely there must be a way to remove this app. Can anyone suggest how? TIA*Performance Monitor:A problem caused this...
  6. Annoying account impossible to remove

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying account impossible to remove: Hi! I made the dreaded mistake of clicking on a Mail To link on a website and mistyping my address and now Microsoft has made this account and says there are account issues every day on my pc and I cannot remove the account and if i close it it will not be removed from my...
  7. Annoying header. How do I remove

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying header. How do I remove: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigblackcoke786 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enatbz/annoying_header_how_do_i_remove/
  8. Watchdog blue screen of death whatever this is annoying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Watchdog blue screen of death whatever this is annoying: Hello Is there a stupid fix or not? If not then freaken MS should give us a new clean install of an updated better no bugs version of windows 10 or which ever it is now. This happens at least 3 or 4 times a month and this is unacceptable. Come on Microsoft just fix the dang...
  9. Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.

Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.: Hi everyone !. On start-up a version of BitTorrent opens up almost immediately! I have tried, I think, every conventional method in Windows 10, and by Removal software to rid my PC of it ... all to no avail !. Control Panel/ Programs and Features/ Uninstall tells me that ì...
  10. How to remove annoying blue window talking about windows updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to remove annoying blue window talking about windows updates: How can I remove this annoying blue window talking about windows updates? I also have one regarding kaspersky's licence renewal. 94761