Windows 10: Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account

Discus and support Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cant remove my mastercard when i go into payment options all it does is send me to this address... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jackfrobenius, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account

I cant remove my mastercard when i go into payment options all it does is send me to this address https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/en-us/partners/amc/paymentoptions and that doesen't help worth a lick

***Original title: Why cant i remove my credit card***

:)

jackfrobenius, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Deleting a credit card

Hi Melonie,

If you are unable to remove the credit cards you've listed under Payments & Billing, try updating your payment method by following the steps indicated on this

link
    . If that didn't work, kindly retry removing your credit cards after 1-3 days.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Child account without Credit Card verification

Hi,

We appreciate all the information you've provided. We would like to isolate this concern for you. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are there any error codes/messages preventing you from performing the action?
    • What steps are you trying to do in order to add the credit card to the child account? Do you experience similar issue with other browsers as well?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Moreover, we suggest that you try to add the child account in this
    link

Let us know if you have additional questions.

PreciousLeb, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account

1. Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Unable remove credit

2. Credit Card removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Credit Card removal: Can Not remove credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-removal/2dd43909-20ca-4307-ac73-6d8e9fee83dd
  3. Credit Card removal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Credit Card removal: Can Not remove credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-removal/2dd43909-20ca-4307-ac73-6d8e9fee83dd
  4. Credit Card removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store

Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store: I am trying to buy minecraft from microsoft store and there are only 2 options to choose from, either credit/debit card , or gift card which i cant but apparently in india i entered all details correctly , but when i hit save , it says the details doesnt match with the card...
  6. Account Recovery from credit card & renewal date

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Account Recovery from credit card & renewal date: I work for a mid sized company and we have a 365 Family account that was created some time ago by someone who no longer works here. I need to know how to recover the username and password so I can reassign users, but the only email and phone number I have for them is not...
  7. problem removing my credit card info from the Microsoft store

problem removing my credit card info from the Microsoft store: I have the same exact problem i would like to remove my debit card info information too and just keeps one sayin the go into the support web page...
  8. Transfer Gift card credit from a different account

Transfer Gift card credit from a different account: When redeeming a gift card I accidentally put the credit on my backup account is there a way I could transfer it. ***Original title: Credit Transfer***...
  9. account credit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account credit card: Does Microsoft require a credit card to download free apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-credit-card/04c2ad0f-da21-4fc3-bad7-d2b1a87760df
  10. How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.

How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.: Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account: cannot remove credit card