Windows 10: unable to remove deep freeze

Discus and support unable to remove deep freeze in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i accidentally left Persi0.sys ( which owned by Deep Freeze ) at desktop during activating license key.Now i am currently in an endless loop that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Honpuc, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Honpuc Win User

unable to remove deep freeze

i accidentally left Persi0.sys ( which owned by Deep Freeze ) at desktop during activating license key.Now i am currently in an endless loop that i tried to uninstall/remove it but it seems impossible for me. I also tried all the tutorials that i searched on google. I dont even have a restore point to go back to. I was about to ask if resetting pc is the only way to solve the solution.

:)

Honpuc, Sep 27, 2019

2. System Deep Freeze

Norton is nowhere near the top of a list I'd call "important software" *Roll :roll:.

zekrahminator, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Deep Freeze Removal

Can anyone explain to me how Deep Freeze work? And how to uninstall it? I tried doing it using the software's setup pack, but it didn't work *Sad

xtremeraces, Sep 27, 2019
  4. zmer Win User

System Deep Freeze

I wanna know if there is any possibility to unfreeze the deep freeze 6 after forgetting the password. And of course without reinstalling the system.

Thema:

1. unable to remove deep freeze - Similar Threads - unable remove deep

2. Deep Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Deep Sleep: Computer: HP 1040 G3 OS: Windows 10 2004 I noticed in my BIOS settings, under Power Management, I have the option for "Deep Sleep" ticked by default. What exactly is "Deep Sleep?" Thanks! 161626
  3. Deep Scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deep Scan: While doing a deep scan with Microsoft Safety Scanner scanning just stops and closes. About halfway scanning window just disappears. No error message just gone. My machine has had the blue screen of death a number of times. Memory Management three times, IRQL, NOT LESS...
  4. Microsoft's native replacement for Deep Freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft's native replacement for Deep Freeze: Good morning all. My manager mentioned in an email that he has been on a few Microsoft related webcasts and they mentioned that Windows 10 will be getting or has an option that is native and does the same thing as Deep Freeze (Which we are currently using and paying for..)...
  5. Deep Freeze alternative (hardware) options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deep Freeze alternative (hardware) options: Hello 10 forums! Title says it all, so I'll explain as good as I can, what it's going to be used for. I'm in the Board of Directors in a (non profit organization) E-Sport Society in the city I live in. We currently have Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends and...
  6. Blue screen issue after Deep Freeze 8.30 installation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen issue after Deep Freeze 8.30 installation: I installed Deep Freeze 8.30 on my PC running Windows 10, then I tried to reboot, saw Diagnostic your Pc and suddenly blue screen appeared... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-issue-after-deep-freeze-830/6179f909-33ed-445c-ad35-0f2d09816025
  7. BSOD upon installation of Deep Freeze 8.30 Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD upon installation of Deep Freeze 8.30 Windows 10: i try this install on my deep freeze 8.30 until restart ''Diagnostic your PC" and then BSOD What shall will do? ***Modified Title form: WINDOWS 10 RedStone 5 Will Compactible On Deep Freeze 8.30***...
  8. WINDOWS 10 RedStone 5 Will Compactible On Deep Freeze 8.30

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 RedStone 5 Will Compactible On Deep Freeze 8.30: i try this install on my deep freeze 8.30 until restart ''Diagnostic your PC" and then BSOD What shall will do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-redstone-5-will-compactible-on-deep/c0e45d34-9dec-49f5-9523-424fae7dca71
  9. Free Alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise: Is there any free alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise in order to manage the frozen PCs remotely? 99467
  10. Deep Freeze Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deep Freeze Removal: Can anyone explain to me how Deep Freeze work? And how to uninstall it? I tried doing it using the software's setup pack, but it didn't work *Sad 88152