Windows 10: Unable to remove device in any way.

Discus and support Unable to remove device in any way. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Gear IconX C54DRemove FailedGear IconX C54D is my Bluetooth earphone. I tried to uninstall the device because it didn't work, but "remove failed"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ., Apr 30, 2021.

1. .
    . Win User

Unable to remove device in any way.

Gear IconX C54DRemove FailedGear IconX C54D is my Bluetooth earphone. I tried to uninstall the device because it didn't work, but "remove failed" appears. so I deleted all directly related devices in Device Manager. However as you can see, the device is still not removed, even though nothing appears in the properties of the device - Hardware tab list. Therefore the device is still unavailable. It's a different matter of whether this device will work again or not, but I'm looking for a way to remove it manually, what should I do? Thie is exactly same question

:)

2. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Unable to remove device in any way.

Is there way to remove Skype, Xbox?

We appreciate your response. Skype can be removed from the system of your computer. You may follow the steps that I've provided from my first post. If you're unable to remove the Skype by following the steps, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot
    of the Apps & features on your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Unable to remove device in any way.

1. Unable to remove device in any way. - Similar Threads - Unable remove device

2. unable to remove bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to remove bluetooth device: i have connected my ps5 controller to my pc and can't get it off. i have went to blue tooth devices and tried to remove it from there and it still remembers the controller. i have also went to device manager and tried to uninstall and reset the pc and still nothing it keeps...
  3. unable to remove bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to remove bluetooth device: i have connected my ps5 controller to my pc and can't get it off. i have went to blue tooth devices and tried to remove it from there and it still remembers the controller. i have also went to device manager and tried to uninstall and reset the pc and still nothing it keeps...
  4. Can't Remove Paired Bluetooth Device in Any Way Whatsoever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Remove Paired Bluetooth Device in Any Way Whatsoever: I purchased a USB dongle listed as BCM2046B1 in system settings a few days ago for my Windows 10 system. It worked fine without any issues aside from one instance where my Bluetooth keyboard got disconnected. I had to simply remove it from my Devices in Settings and reconnect...
  5. Can't Remove Paired Bluetooth Device in Any Way Whatsoever

Can't Remove Paired Bluetooth Device in Any Way Whatsoever: I purchased a USB dongle listed as BCM2046B1 in system settings a few days ago for my Windows 10 system. It worked fine without any issues aside from one instance where my Bluetooth keyboard got disconnected. I had to simply remove it from my Devices in Settings and reconnect...
  6. Unable to open the Minecraft Launcher in any way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open the Minecraft Launcher in any way?: So yesterday i closed minecraft Java normally as i always do and wanted to relaunch the game, except this time nothing would happen at all. The game did not launch or even show up in task manager, NOTHING!. I looked this up and it told me to use compatibility mode bla bla...
  7. Any way to remove these from start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to remove these from start menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MindOfErick [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le9nta/any_way_to_remove_these_from_start_menu/
  8. Is there any way to remove DWM.exe, or remove the V-Sync it has on it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to remove DWM.exe, or remove the V-Sync it has on it?: I don't care how jank the solution is, whether it involves a custom toolbar application, or whatever. Is there any way at all to remove the DWM.exe process, or the V-Sync caused by this process at all in Windows 10? I know it's heavily baked into the OS, but I'm perfectly...
  9. Is there a way to remove a device via cmd?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to remove a device via cmd?: Hi all I want to remove a device from "Devices". (See attachment) I tried using devcon.exe remove using device ID. The output says: it removed 1 device and the Bluetooth device is removed from >"Devices". But as soon as i refresh Device Manager the Bluetooth device comes...
  10. Any working way to remove Cortana?

Any working way to remove Cortana?: Is there a way to completely remove Cortana? I disabled it, but it keeps running in the background. I did find some suggestions to remove it, but it also removes the search and causes problems to other stuff. So is there a working way by now to do that? Thanks! 38858